• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan pilot a terrorist!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unbelievably childish and immature comments to a serious issue. And you are calling yourself airline pilots? Ha!

Have to admit, usually I don't have a problem with the twisted humor around here but this does seem to go a bit far.

Anyone want to wager how many pages this goes or how long before the mods lock it down?

We don't need any terrorists on our flight decks. I hope the government wins.

Whatever happened to...

...innocent until proven guilty. If you're an American citizen, you still have your constitutional rights. If you're being put on a list that adversely affects your ability to be a productive member of society, you have every right to know why you are on that list and who is putting you on that list.

We don't need any terrorists on our flight decks. I hope the government wins.

"Unbelievably childish and immature comments to a serious issue. And you are calling yourself airline pilots? Ha!"

Since when does an airline pilot have to be adult in nature and, heaven forbid, mature?

...innocent until proven guilty. If you're an American citizen, you still have your constitutional rights. If you're being put on a list that adversely affects your ability to be a productive member of society, you have every right to know why you are on that list and who is putting you on that list.

The government put him on that list for good reason. I trust that. This guy is lucky that he isn't awaiting trial in Gitmo. Another 9/11 thwarted.

Latest resources

Back