Colgan picking up 10 ex Mesaba/Pinnacle SAABS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes I saw one in the colgan hanger yesterday

No Idea what tail number but as a former XJ saab driver, I tought to myself odd mesaba doesn't fly pink saabs into IAH

Fred Rogers said:
Am I the only one to point out the nerds here? Is it a coinkidink that there is a seperate debate about the chemical makeup of jet fuel between people with ERJ in their names?

Colgan Rules.. Saabs Rule.. PQI Rules!!!

Well a$$wipe, there's not much difference between V1 and V2 either is there? Why not just divide the difference and blast off from there? Just pointing out that there is a difference and why.

thanks 70-SS

there's just so much bashing I want to do but i'm bored and my fingers are tired from playing with ERJ guys wife so I'm just going to hit the sack.

they're here

saab fixr said:
Colgan has MX in tenn? good luck dan with the new planes atleast they are more up to date and probably in better shape

Yes the first one is here at IAH, do not where they plan to put them at. and yes they are A models with a extra AC.

Prop2Jet said:
George I can't wait to baby sit your kids again.... ahhahhaha "peek a boo" hahaahah JK!

I don't have any kids yet they are too expensive. I am holding out for a Vietnamese one and the adoption agency said it might be awhile. I hope mine comes with a hand grenade and some AK-47 shell casings. Maybe a Punji pit crib. This rumor is not true and really weak now as evidence with prop 2 jet attempting to play peek a boo. Apparently when he gets drunk he likes to watch reruns of Barney all night because his wife won't put out. I really liked the Q 400 rumor can someone please start that one up again. Colgan board talk goes in 1 and a half week cycles I noticed. We are at the end of one again and the new rumors will start appearing in a week or so.

Latest resources

Back