Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You must have been listening to the wrong company call

GEORGE DUBYA said:
HOLY CRAP! Did anyone just here what I heard on the confernce call yesterday? Q400's !!!!!!!!!!!!!! No freaking way!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we were getting larger aircraft Tom would be the last person to know and they certainly wouldn't COMMUNICATE that to the pilots BEFORE it happened.

Ha!

GEORGE DUBYA said:
Okay you are right but he did confirm pay raises and more vacation time.

That I believe they definitely wouldn't tell us about! Especially when it came to finding out we had more vacation time coming to us!

You people are so anti Colgan it makes me sick. I love Colgan. I wear my unifrom when I am not on duty to support the company. I can't wait for the extra vacation time and new 53 seat airplanes we are getting. I can't wait to fly above 25000 feet. It is going to be great when we get the E170's next year after the 53 seat russian regional jets.

I remember Paul Foley coming into recurrent right after 9/11 telling us the good news about us getting Pinnacles straight B models and our opening a Saab base in MEM. He said "I don't want to put lipstick on a pig, but we do not consider this expansion." Never hearing such as dumb statement, I asked, "Which end of the pig are we looking at?" The straight Bs were the junk we all knew they were. Our mechanics had over the years made the A models fairly decent aircraft to fly. Granted we didn't expect much. The straight Bs however, were always junk. Be ready for it to roll you on your back.

Moving to the Mid-West is the new rumor around the Kremlin. Geroge is going to be based in Minot, ND "Why not Minot!!!" We will have a buddy system set up for you George in the winter so you don't freeze outside prior to reaching the Saab.

all love all this talk about "straight B's" What do you think we are flying now???? WE have some of the oldest B's and A's on the planet! Giving us a B+ would be the same as parking a 170 in front of our hangar.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back