Colgan PFT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cardinal said:
I get a kick out of watching you RJ guys as you look at Boeings......are you honestly tellign me that given the choice, you would stay in an RJ instead of transitioning over to a 737 or 757. If thats what you are saying you are in the minority...ask your fellow RJ buddies, and I think you might get surprised.
Raven, your career progression baffles me. Every bird in the Boeing barn within 5000 hours and now you're a Saab FO?

You might be surprised that there are some of us out here who do not aspire to move to the big jets. Due to age or simply being generally satisifed where we work, moving to a new company and leaving a decent salary and schedule behind would not be the best thing to do. Getting hired on at a major at an older age pretty much insures you are junior to a lot of pilots for your whole career. I don't know Raven's story but many, many pilots with a great deal of experience have lost good jobs through no fault of their own. Starting over as a new hire FO is what happens in that circumstance.

Latest resources

Back