• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan/PCL Coffee Talk.. (Speculation)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pinnacle's contract doesn't work like that.

Their ASA with NWA is a fee-per-departure structure. Training isn't pass-through...

I believe training is pass through, but I was refering more to wages and benefits. Example, new contract, new wages and benefits. Still payed by NWA and DAL. It is cost plus, with exception of fuel and a few other things. But labor is a cost plus, I am pretty sure.

ALL the regionals are going to be in a crunch very soon. The $#!tbag outfits are going to suffer the most.

as for now I need another BRWESKI

anyhow? Dont you mean anywho?
Last time I checked, a Cherokee is an aircraft and CFI is a rating.
But Im not qualified on the Holiday Inn Express aircraft or have a 9.6 rating on hotornot...whatever the heck that means.
ACTUALLY the CFI is a CERTIFICATE, the Cherokee is a native American Indian, and your instrument ticket is a RATING. FYI. ;-)

I believe training is pass through, but I was refering more to wages and benefits. Example, new contract, new wages and benefits. Still payed by NWA and DAL. It is cost plus, with exception of fuel and a few other things. But labor is a cost plus, I am pretty sure.

Under the new ASA, training is no longer a pass-through cost. Pinnacle pays for that all by themselves. Labor costs are also only partially pass-through. The ASA stipulates that NWA will pay for labor costs that aren't in excess of the "industry average" based on the average of all publicly traded regional jet operators. So, if the new wages exceed that average, then Pinnacle has to pick up the extra.

Under the new ASA, training is no longer a pass-through cost. Pinnacle pays for that all by themselves. Labor costs are also only partially pass-through. The ASA stipulates that NWA will pay for labor costs that aren't in excess of the "industry average" based on the average of all publicly traded regional jet operators. So, if the new wages exceed that average, then Pinnacle has to pick up the extra.
That's what I thought, just didn't know for certain...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back