Colgan News Network for Nov 30

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL
I think it was one of Bah Harbah's finest. I'm sure I could call Leroy up there and find out.
He has his finger on the pulse.
Just fond memories of New England.

Happy Holidays to you all!!!!

Hung

Was that you in seat 1A? That was a helluva day, especially considering it was only my second trip off IOE.

That was me. I took a piture of the airplane with 9 inches of snow on the wing and ice hanging off the wing. The he announced that he wasn't going to de-ice.

O my god are you guys serious! No wonder the POI wants us to get out of the AC and check the wings prior to takeoff. Did hear about that one! They don't want us to do pre-takeoff contamination checks any longer--well at least that is what the POI has proposed!

Good FAA reading for all of us:
http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache...+contamination+check&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

Happy Holid----wait a minute! Merry Christmas!!! Screw the PC crap!

P2J

:)

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!
I just can't believe CPIERCE is still lookin over on this side of things....How are the bigger better Boeings??
This is your old (young) FO from good 'ole LEB.....

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!
I just can't believe CPIERCE is still lookin over on this side of things....How are the bigger better Boeings??
This is your old (young) FO from good 'ole LEB.....

Is that you, W? You're surprised that I still check out the updates on the Colgan News Network? Where else can I go for this much entertainment? Actually, I think half the guys on this thread are Colgan grads... kind of like a reunion.

LOL
I think it was one of Bah Harbah's finest. I'm sure I could call Leroy up there and find out.
He has his finger on the pulse.
Just fond memories of New England.

Happy Holidays to you all!!!!

Hung

So much excitment out of Bar Harbor with the most senior guys in the company... Always found that interesting. If it wasn't killing both engines, it was hitting a runway light on the take off roll and continuing on.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back