Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Maintnance Records Clerks make more than the pilots!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is also more banter in this mornings paper on the "tired Colgan pilots". Maybe we need to see an article on their competence. I'm pretty much tired of hearing about this chicks sniffles!

Last edited:
Its an equally important job. The record keeper doesn't need to be paid less, the pilots just need to be paid more. There will be another 3407 if nothing changes, regional FOs are still sleeping in airport lounges, 'crashpads', and cars.

Previous Management experience required. That kinda pay sucks for a job requiring this. Pay better be at least in the 70s if you're requiring this. But in this kinda economic environment I'm sure they won't have a problem finding someone.

It's a posting for a Managers position not a records clerk. I'd be supprised if the clerks are making more than $10/hr

Yea, your previous experience could be manager of Subway. You guys sure sell yourselves short. You have 10 times the education, training and responsibility. I guess I'm not surprised with low pilot pay when pilots themselves place such little value on what they do.

Yea, your previous experience could be manager of Subway. You guys sure sell yourselves short. You have 10 times the education, training and responsibility. I guess I'm not surprised with low pilot pay when pilots themselves place such little value on what they do.

Yes a manager of Subway can just walk into that job in this economy. Riiighht.....

Latest resources

Back