Colgan Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ShyFlyGuy said:
I'm still pulling for the summer assignment in Hyannis.

Shy

If you get it, be a pal and let a Beech dude or two bunk with you .... Make them pay for your beer or something in exchange for room and board .... ;o)

suupah said:
Does Colgan Pay during training? How likely to get into the saab right now?

$50/day + hotel room + travel benefits + food occasionally ....

very likely to get the Saab ....

sounds good. what about the Saab? are they hiring into it right now? If you went with the beech how long before upgrade and/or transition to the saab?

sorry bout the rapid fire questions.

suupah said:
sounds good. what about the Saab? are they hiring into it right now? If you went with the beech how long before upgrade and/or transition to the saab?

sorry bout the rapid fire questions.

Far as I know they're still running two classes a month, upgrade on the Beech should be bout a year, less if we keep getting more airplanes ... then right now it's a 1 yr seat lock on the left seat of the Beech b4 going to the left seat of the Saab ... again, all could change, especially if we get the rumored 50 seaters ...

Is HYA considered a junior base. If not, what are your chances of getting based there outside of summer if you are an FNG.
Thanks

TheBigH said:
If you get it, be a pal and let a Beech dude or two bunk with you .... Make them pay for your beer or something in exchange for room and board .... ;o)
Nice, that sounds like a plan. I didn't realize they had 1900 guys based there. I doubt I'll get it, since I'm one of the most junior guys. Wish me luck. chperplt, I'll definately give those places a visit. Did the ladies treat you well in HYA?

Shy

SERPICO said:
Is HYA considered a junior base. If not, what are your chances of getting based there outside of summer if you are an FNG.
Thanks

No, and what's an FNG ?

SERPICO said:
FNG: F#*&^ing new guy.
Thanks for the reply

Right, how could I forget, it hasn't been that long ... We like to refer to you here as the Schedule W#ore, bit less obsene ..

HYA is a temporary Saab base, permanent Beech Mx base. Usually anyone smart enough to ask people about HYA puts it last on the list ... It's expensive and it's a Mx base so you bet you WILL get screwed, guaranteed ... Oh and the weather is lovely, if you come out of the fog in one piece ...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back