• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Growth.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe things are better now that they have hired a couple of guys that know the deal Former REP Dom was hired as well a former SAAB leasing/BEX dom things might get better for them but let me know when i start to turn purple from holding my breath !!

Hello,
I wonder who the source of the latest rumor is? The latest rumor I heard from another "reliable" source was that Colgan was getting 10 more SAABs and retiring the Beech. Realistically, I'd put more weight on this rumor than the DASH. Operating a single airframe will greatly reduce costs and from what I understand that lease payment on a SAAB isn't that far off from the Beech .

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

Well, from a Beech guy....
They are not replacing the Beech anytime soon. When we break, we fly, to some degree or another....when the Saab breaks. It sits till it's fixed.
My understanding is that they are NOT going to renew leases on the Beeches, but they are perhaps 1.5 to 2 years from the end of most of them.
Other than that little rumor....anything on this website is officially unoffically unofficially bull********************. hehe

Oh, and SNAAB....having fun with your sick days??? And you know you liked that pic of the tire we changed.....

This IS the latest Colgan news direct from World Wide HQ.

We are going to be the North American launch customer for the 787 AND the A380.

Saab guys are going to be trained to be the flight attendants on these planes and give the Beech Ballers lunch and dinner up in the cockpit.

Fred,
Did your babysitter trap you the same way Mr. Rogers trapped his child prey. We are going to take a choo choo ride behind the wall to freaking fantasy land. I bet to this day you can't even be in the same room as a man's sweater. You probably wear velcro shoes for the same reason.

Latest resources

Back