• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Bringing the Q to ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The problem isn't who you want to label "bottom feeders"....It is a failed union that allows bidding on flying and competition within a brand.....

Either change the system or quit crying when your flying gets taken by someone else......

The problem isn't who you want to label "bottom feeders"....It is a failed union that allows bidding on flying and competition within a brand.....

Either change the system or quit crying when your flying gets taken by someone else......

Our system is broken.

But, much like a battered spouse, we just keep coming back for more...

Our system is broken.

But, much like a battered spouse, we just keep coming back for more...

Very true....and like a battered spouse....we need to do what is best for number 1.....

Oh for crying out freaking loud! Nevermind! I get it. Delta owns the routes. Whatever! Big deal! Does Delta or has Delta ever flown the big iron to Chattanooga or Hilton Head???? That was my damn point. ASA has flown those routes for Delta for years and years and years, and it would be nice if it were ASA to keep flying those routes, for Delta, in the future..........and not Colgon, or Pinnacle, or Expressjet, or Mesaba or Freedumb or Chautauqua or anyone else.

Get it????

So sorry if I stepped on the toes of any over sensative Delta pilot who wants to make sure us scooter trash Regional boys stay in our place and know who the big boss is!

For crying out loud, does the General hold classes on this kind of nonsense in the parking lot?

PS.....Cool side.......you are an a$$hole!

Fun Fact: COLGAN AIR used to fly ATL to Hilton Head.

Oh for crying out freaking loud! Nevermind! I get it. Delta owns the routes. Whatever! Big deal! Does Delta or has Delta ever flown the big iron to Chattanooga or Hilton Head???? That was my damn point. ASA has flown those routes for Delta for years and years and years, and it would be nice if it were ASA to keep flying those routes, for Delta, in the future..........and not Colgon, or Pinnacle, or Expressjet, or Mesaba or Freedumb or Chautauqua or anyone else.

Get it????

So sorry if I stepped on the toes of any over sensative Delta pilot who wants to make sure us scooter trash Regional boys stay in our place and know who the big boss is!

For crying out loud, does the General hold classes on this kind of nonsense in the parking lot?

PS.....Cool side.......you are an a$$hole!

Another fun fact....Delta once operated "big iron" in most of the markets that ASA operates today. Here is a route map from 1962:

http://www.airchive.com/Timetables%20and%20Maps/Delta%20Compressed/DLmap6208.jpg

Maybe I didn't understand the rules though...Are you still considered to be an undercutter if the undercutting happened before you were born?

More interesting reading on where Delta has been.

http://www.airchive.com/SITE%20PAGES/TIMETABLES-DELTA.html

Last edited:
Wow, in 1962 the rebooking fee was $40. Any idea what that converts to in today's inflated dollars? That would be a neat number to send to CNN...tell those whiney pax how good they have had it.

Fact.........

Delta, like I said, can go ahead and load up the mad dog and take 42 people to MLU, AGS, CSG or anywhere else all day long if the want.

What? That doesn't sound like a good business plan? Maybe they will lose a lot of money doing that. Oh, nevermind then.

Fact.........

Delta, like I said, can go ahead and load up the mad dog and take 42 people to MLU, AGS, CSG or anywhere else all day long if the want.

What? That doesn't sound like a good business plan? Maybe they will lose a lot of money doing that. Oh, nevermind then.

42 people in your RJ doesn't make money either. That is why Delta is parking 100 RJs this year. If your profits were needed for the "business plan", you and your RJ friends would be out of a job, period.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back