• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan ALPA... Get the cards in NOW!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Grey, I hate to break it to you, but if they're in class at COLGAN, they're probibally not the brightest. Of all the places they had to go to, they picked the Corky of all airlines?

Inversely, I find it really adorable that ALPA wouldn't use Colgan as a floor mat until they were bought by Peanuckle. Cute. ALPA is a joke, but Colgan just might be a bigger joke... Jury is still out.

Shy

I know your a pinnacle guy so i won't use any big words. You really think the pilots at colgan are not bright? Sorry they don't fly the barbie jet, or they don't have shinny jet "sydrome", oh sorry big word.

Inversely, I find it really adorable that ALPA wouldn't use Colgan as a floor mat until they were bought by Peanuckle.

ALPA would have been more than happy to organize Colgan at any point in time, regardless of Pinnacle. ALPA never seeks out airlines to organize. We always wait for the pilots at those airlines to come to us. When a pilot group comes to us, that means that the chances of success are much greater. Otherwise, we could waste millions of dollars on trying to organize pilot groups that really don't have anyone willing to step up to the plate and be part of a strong organizing committee. There have been pilots at Colgan for years that have wanted to bring ALPA on the property, but they didn't feel that they would be successful at the time. With the acquisition by Pinnacle, there was a catalyst to demonstrate to the pilot group just why representation is so important, so those pilots called ALPA to get the drive started.

Colgan pilots,

Ask ALPA how it is fighting whipsaw between carriers and ask them about the conflict of interest between the mainline pilots and the regional pilots within a brand - watch them squirm.....

Colgan pilots,

Ask ALPA how it is fighting whipsaw between carriers and ask them about the conflict of interest between the mainline pilots and the regional pilots within a brand - watch them squirm.....

Translation: My career expectations aren't being met so I decided to sue ALPA. Sure there are plenty of real reasons but I can't sue terrorist, the free market economy and my company, so I'll just sue ALPA. It isn't going well for me and my lawsuit clique, the RJDC, so I am very bitter about ALPA. Any chance I get to be biased I take. I can't be objective about ALPA. I just hate all things ALPA. ALPA is the sole source of all my misery.

Joe.... Joe...... Joe...

You are acting like the only only one who has had hardships in past 6 years.... We all have.... Why should the rest of us ignore our own pain to give you sympathy? get over yourself... find a hobby... take a nap.... get a massage...

Johnny (Joe) is too lazy to even do that. He hasn't sued anyone. He just comes on this board (and the national boards) and screams his support for someone else's lawsuit.

I know your a pinnacle guy so i won't use any big words. You really think the pilots at colgan are not bright? Sorry they don't fly the barbie jet, or they don't have shinny jet "sydrome", oh sorry big word.
I beg to differ. I know Pinnacle pilots. Pinnacle pilots are friends of mine... and I, sir, am no Pinnacle pilot.

It is not that I think that Colgan pilots are not bright. I know for a fact that Colgan has both ends of the spectrum. What I WAS implying is that new hires at Colgan are not bright. Surely they have someone to warn them about the "wrong place to go". (I don't know who I was quoting just now, but I felt the urge to use the quotation marks... is that wrong?) There are good places to go, and there are bad places to go. Go to the good place, to the happy place... that place is not run by monkeys.

Some day, Little-Boy-Grey, I'll explain.

Shy

Colgan pilots,

How about I ask about scope. How about the 60 rule? How about the ALPA strike shortly after 9/11. Or how many ALPA employees were laid off after 9/11. ALPA simply cares about one thing... Money. The more 1.95% they get going their way, the better. I still have yet to see a concerted, focused, direct, and logical reason for a Colgan pilot to sign the card. Do us that favor. Cut-and-dry... lay it out. Between now and then, ALPA is a joke, and Colgan is the punch line (for today).

Shy

Translation: My career expectations aren't being met so I decided to sue ALPA. Sure there are plenty of real reasons but I can't sue terrorist, the free market economy and my company, so I'll just sue ALPA. It isn't going well for me and my lawsuit clique, the RJDC, so I am very bitter about ALPA. Any chance I get to be biased I take. I can't be objective about ALPA. I just hate all things ALPA. ALPA is the sole source of all my misery.

Joe.... Joe...... Joe...

You are acting like the only only one who has had hardships in past 6 years.... We all have.... Why should the rest of us ignore our own pain to give you sympathy? get over yourself... find a hobby... take a nap.... get a massage...

Rez,

Look who's talking. Your either on the Herndon payroll, or it is you who needs a hobby. You can't wait to come out and wave the ALPA flag any chance you get. The fact that you don't understand the root cause of the RJDC lawsuit proves that ALPA still doesn't get it. There is a conflict of interest within ALPA, and until ALPA realizes it and fixes it, nothing will change.

My career expectations have worked out better than many within ALPA as we didn't fall for the flowthrough "3 Card Monty" BS that ALPA has been peddling.

Sounds like the NWA MEC has voted against pushing for a single list with NWA and MSA. I also see that management is transfering 15 aircraft from PCL to MSA. Boy that Brand Scope is really impressive over there.... I think I'll pass.....

Johnny (Joe) is too lazy to even do that. He hasn't sued anyone. He just comes on this board (and the national boards) and screams his support for someone else's lawsuit.

So obviously I'm not looking to get rich off the lawsuit.... looks like you guys need some new material......

How's that Brand Scope working out for you RedTail folks......

So obviously I'm not looking to get rich off the lawsuit.... looks like you guys need some new material......

Well, since the judge threw out every single monetary claim of the two lawsuits anyway, it looks like none of you idiots are going to get rich off the backs of the ALPA membership! Pretty soon the final ridiculous claim will be dismissed on summary judgment and we'll be able to put this petty lawsuit behind us. Hey, look on the bright side: with the RJDC and their silly little lawsuit defeated, you'll have much more time to spend with your older girlfriend!

How's that Brand Scope working out for you RedTail folks......

I'm doin' just fine, thanks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back