Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BLUE-ICE-MAN

I will kick you in the...
To all Colgan pilots that are on the fence about the union thing.

SEND A CARD IN! THEN you can vote for whomever you want.

But think before you vote...

If you are for the "colganpilotgroup" then I have a few "demands" for your "letter to mgt."

1. I want crew meals with days over 4 legs and 10/15 min turns
2. I want an increase in Capt. pay. Due to none in the past 6 yrs.
3. I want lower healthcare costs.

If you cant "negotiate" those in your "demand" letter then I guess you have no negotiating power. With no negotiating power then what good are you for the pilot group?

SO ALPA, ALPA, ALPA!!!

I want an increase in Capt. pay. Due to none in the past 6 yrs.

Has management had an increase in pay? Other employee groups?

I want lower healthcare costs.

What kind of healthcare package does management have? Do thier children have a better chance of survival and life becuase of a benefits package?

Is Colgan a private company? thus you wouldn't know...? With PCL purchasing colgan are they now public and the info available?

What kind of healthcare package does management have? Do thier children have a better chance of survival and life becuase of a benefits package?

Rez, that one is weak. If thats the best APLA can offer is to beat the class warfare drum in that fashion, maybe I'm better off without ALPA.

Card Carrying APLA Member.

Thought about why it's so hard to just get the cards in?

To all Colgan pilots that are on the fence about the union thing.

SEND A CARD IN! THEN you can vote for whomever you want.

But think before you vote...

If you are for the "colganpilotgroup" then I have a few "demands" for your "letter to mgt."

1. I want crew meals with days over 4 legs and 10/15 min turns
2. I want an increase in Capt. pay. Due to none in the past 6 yrs.
3. I want lower healthcare costs.

If you cant "negotiate" those in your "demand" letter then I guess you have no negotiating power. With no negotiating power then what good are you for the pilot group?

SO ALPA, ALPA, ALPA!!!

Have you thought about why it is taking so long and is so difficult to just get the cars in? Let alone have a vote?

Maybe most of us don't think it's as bad as you do.

And maybe it just ISN'T that bad.

Have you thought about why it is taking so long and is so difficult to just get the cars in? Let alone have a vote?

Maybe most of us don't think it's as bad as you do.

And maybe it just ISN'T that bad.

A Lifer like you just needs to get out of your Colgan-based town that you were born and raised in and travel outside the county line to talk to people at other airlines. This might be the eye opening event that you need! Everyone in the industry knows that Colgan pilots are easily one of the worst treated pilot groups out there and its lifers like you living in Presque Isle Maine that need to step out of the forest and see that you are treated horribly! Is it true when you try to call in sick, they try to talk you out of it? I see safety is #1 over there in the eyes of management!

Cards

If you want a chance to voice your opinion, one way or another, for or against, send the cards in now!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back