• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colemill Enterprises @ M88,Nashville

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Throttles "froze up",meaning they could not be moved forward or back when flying at altitudes where the temps are below the freezing point.This was due to moisture in the linkage between the throttles and the engine hidden in the wing which travels through a sleeve that had bulit up excessive moisture!On a descent,my crewmember was able to break throttle free,and then the other after we passed through the freezing level!!!!When on the ground,this was reported and written up and the incident repeated itself on a second flight,it was then that I put my foot down about not flying this particular tail number aircraft!!!!!!!
I hope this explains the situation!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

like i said....pictures. get your phone out and record that. problem solved.

Last edited:
G-Spot flew the Piper Navajo for us as Pilot in Command. He also filled a pilot seat on a King Air B100 as Second in Command.

This will sound made up, but it's true. I have never seen any pilot in my flying career load all his passengers in the Piper Navajo and forget to remove the airplane chocks with both engines running. Then, he would try blaming it on the line guys for some reason. This happened at least once every couple weeks!

I'm curious, how old would you say G-Spot is?

Was wondering if he wanted his mental or physical age. He flew for use around eight years ago. Maybe some of the Colemill Enterprises posters might have a better idea.

I always figured he was some kid from the hills in perpetual time building career!

G-Spot

I always figured he was some kid from the hills in perpetual time building career!

He was at least late forties eight years ago. By his post, you would think he was a young punk. Turns out to only be a punk! Sure he likes all my post about his past.

Miss anything????????

Dude,you have no room to talk!!! Several pilots from LNK said you were FIRED for falsifying FAA records,pulling the circuit breakers on aircraft to disable the hobbs meters,which again falsifies mx records,and for just being an incompetent AH for a CP!!!!!!!Your ole buddy DK agrees with me!!!!!
I don't think I missed anything did I??????? Oh flat-spotting numerous tires on kingair aircraft,after you were called on the carpet for this!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

G-Farce....

Dude,you have no room to talk!!! Several pilots from LNK said you were FIRED for falsifying FAA records,pulling the circuit breakers on aircraft to disable the hobbs meters,which again falsifies mx records,and for just being an incompetent AH for a CP!!!!!!!Your ole buddy DK agrees with me!!!!!
I don't think I missed anything did I??????? Oh flat-spotting numerous tires on kingair aircraft,after you were called on the carpet for this!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Don't be getting your panties all wadded up. It's amazing how you can come up with all these false allegations. Do you dream all this stuff up?

I have never known any pilot ever getting banned from an airport. We could not fly you into Broken Bow Airport in Nebraska for your stupied comments to the Airport Manager.

The guy you thought was your friend DK. He was not really your friend and telling on you all the time. Funny how that works.

I'm sure we could find some more stupied things you have done in the past!

Latest resources

Back