Colemill Enterprises,M88 Nashville,2nd post

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To scoop-dydo

So now Colemill has appointed you as Chief SPIN DOCTOR???????????
You sound like just another KOOL-AID Drinker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it right!

Dear, Scooby-Doo or Kool-Aid drinker what ever you call your self.Let"s get a few facts straight on Colemill Enterprises.I have talked with numerous pilots that have worked there enough to know that maintenance is bad on there aircraft. Nothing is ever written up and that pilots are pushed to break there duty times. I have also heard that the FAA are looking into these allegations among others.Being a company man like yourself and saying that you are fair and balanced unfortuntily will not save you from any certificate action or violations.Colemill Enterprises is a bottom feeder like most 135 operators get over it.

Last edited:
The main reason for my post is in response to the man who calls himself "G-force". I might stand up for Colemill, but I will not stand up for G.F. It is easy to slam a company who fires you. And when those of you who listen to G.F. need to know what kind of man he is. Judging a company based on hear say is not the best thing. There is 15 pilots there now who are glad to be there. No doubt Colemill is not a perfect place but they are out there doing it everyday as they have for 60 yrs. I believe they got started when G. F. was about 6 yrs. old. I think if you were able to talk to G.F.'s ex wives, as you do other pilots ,I think you would see what I am talking about. Always go to the source. Thanks for being here.

To scoop-dydo

You don't know anything about any ex-wives of mine,because there is only one and nobody has seen her and certainly not you,Kool-Aid drinker.So why not just have some more Kool-Aid but this time use a Bleach chaser,RB did this,now I know what happened to him,he got all effed -up drinking bleach.
If you think that Colemill is the STANDARD by which all other 135 operators should be measured,I would say ,God I hope not,and you Kool-Aid drinker are living in a dream world.And you are working in a 134.5 operation.

Last edited:
methinks scoop-dydo protest too much.

DYDO-DUDE:

I don't get here much, but I had a charter certificate. I know the deal. The pressure to write checks for parts when payroll is due.

You've obviously got an ax to grind with G-force. Sure, he's pissed. I see there is actually another poster who agrees they're an outfit that skimps on maintenaance or continues flying the trip without a write up or non safety of flight issue.

At the 121 level I see it all the time. dispathchers begging you if you can bring er back to base.

There's pressure to finish the trip and write it up. If it's a broke airplane, then it's a broke airplane.

My beef with you is you have gone into specific detail about the nature of the man's firing and yes, you have judged him. You've also asked for Colemill not to be judged.

Sounds suspicious to me. If all 15 of you are happy, then great. Do you think anyone isn't smart enough to ask around if they sought a job with you. This website would hardly convince me whether or not to go there.

POINT: You have to see for yourself.

I would reconsider attacking someone like you did. Hey it's a free speech website right.

your cause may have been better served by refraining from posting that personal attack.

Looks more like a problem between you and him. Did you fly together?

To climbhappy

Amen,brother,Amen to you.For you have hit the nail on the head.Sounds like the best NO SPIN ZONE that I have seen on this website.

To Springfieldjone

It could very well be someone who works where you work,but does not have a Beech-18

To Springfieldjone

If you think that is the case,then your mind is dead,I mean very dead.You are working far too much,doing your job and the DO's because all the DO does is sit around watching GOLF on the golf channel all day long.Give yourself a break!!!before you work yourself into the ground.It might be time to start looking around for another position.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back