Colemill Enterprises,M88 Nashville,2nd post

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G-force

Since the truth is now out about Colemill Enterprises,it seems that some do not like the truth, which is common all throughout society today.2000 years ago the truth wasn't liked either,6000 years ago in the the time of abraham,the truth was still not liked,and why is that?????? Because truth is BRUTAL.From truth you get the facts,and facts point the finger of culpability at those responsible.
For any pilot to be FIRED for FOLLOWING FAR PT.135 regs.,not violating regs,could be a violation in itself.You just have to wonder if Marion Blakey,Administrator,F.A.A.would know about such things,or what about the reg'l FSDO office in ATL????? How about a Company Ops manual with false claims????
Any pilot that is worth 2 cents needs to know that if a pilot is fired,and the pilot is in a protected age group( 40 yrs. plus) and is replaced by YOUNGER and LESS QUALIFIED personnel,then this VIOLATES the FEDERAL AGE DISCRIMINATION ACT.
This Is what I have been told and I am quite certain can be proved.Do we know how to spell C-O-U-R-T,or L-I-T-I-G-A-T-I-O-N,how about E-E-O-C?????????
It is obvious Colemill Enterprises needs an EDUCATION!!!!!!!
What do you suppose it would be worth to upper management at Colemill Enterprises to stay out of court???? to keep their Pt135 certicate???????? Do you suppose a 5 digit number or 6 digit number???????????It could be called an out -of-court settlement.It happens all the time.

G-force said:
Since the truth is now out about Colemill Enterprises,it seems that some do not like the truth, which is common all throughout society today.2000 years ago the truth wasn't liked either,6000 years ago in the the time of abraham,the truth was still not liked,and why is that?????? Because truth is BRUTAL.From truth you get the facts,and facts point the finger of culpability at those responsible.
For any pilot to be FIRED for FOLLOWING FAR PT.135 regs.,not violating regs,could be a violation in itself.You just have to wonder if Marion Blakey,Administrator,F.A.A.would know about such things,or what about the reg'l FSDO office in ATL????? How about a Company Ops manual with false claims????
Any pilot that is worth 2 cents needs to know that if a pilot is fired,and the pilot is in a protected age group( 40 yrs. plus) and is replaced by YOUNGER and LESS QUALIFIED personnel,then this VIOLATES the FEDERAL AGE DISCRIMINATION ACT.
This Is what I have been told and I am quite certain can be proved.Do we know how to spell C-O-U-R-T,or L-I-T-I-G-A-T-I-O-N,how about E-E-O-C?????????
It is obvious Colemill Enterprises needs an EDUCATION!!!!!!!
What do you suppose it would be worth to upper management at Colemill Enterprises to stay out of court???? to keep their Pt135 certicate???????? Do you suppose a 5 digit number or 6 digit number???????????It could be called an out -of-court settlement.It happens all the time.

Never underestimate the benefits of a good college english class when attempting a cogent argument.

G-Force,

I haven't read the first post but after reading the second post I'm guessing your an older pilot that got fired by Colemill yes?

Last edited:
We are using cover sheets on all our TPS reports

Now G-Force, let's get a few facts straight. I believe you went to Colemill claiming to have a ga-zillion hours in King Air and other aircraft. Also claiming you had'nt flown in a few months. Yet, when you got in the left seat of their King Air, you needed help on getting the thing started. I also believe that you got called down twice for unsuitable comments to female nurses and female passengers. Then you were fired when you spouted off to a set of very important passengers.
Since leaving Colemill, you sure seem to have a problem with finding your place again in the aviation buisness and it seems to all be because of these big bad companies that you are picking along the way. It would be better, and more straight forward if you would just let everyone on this site know that you are one bitter and angry man with a well developed bad attitude. For sure you are not the expert that you lead everyone to believe. The aviation world is making big strides to rebound and Colemill is doing their part to help out. They are flying seven aircraft, 2 Navajo and 5 King Air, and employing 15 pilots. They are a very well known company, not with out a few problems, but at least one of the problems is gone. I think it is great to have a forum like this for helpful imformation but be sure and be as Fox News say, Fair and Balanced.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back