Colemill Enterprises,M88 Nashville,2nd post

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G-Force

G-Force sounds like Colemill Enterprises will never be a career job.The place sounds like another 135 Bottom Feeder.It is always good when a crappy company like this one is exposed.Peace out!

Last edited:
How can Colemill be a bottom feeder? It's the best paying King Air company in the area. You can actually make a living there and have a descent schedule to boot.

To Springfieldjone

Like the post from "climbhappy" if things are so great,then why are you losing 2-3 pilots in the next week or two????????

Springfieldloser Wake Up !

As you can see from all the post on this sight about Colemill Enterprises.This is a company no one in there right mind would ever want to work.Unless you have had some sort of certificate action and no other operator will hire you.This place is a Bottom Feeder and from all the honest post sounds like it is not going to change any time soon!

Last edited:
Every pilot has his niche. Some pilots might be happier elsewhere. You just have to keep looking until you find your dream job. I'm still looking for mine. You know, good money but I don't have to do much work for it. It's like looking for the perfect woman. I'm still looking for her too. She must be over 50, (protected by nature) on welfare, (so I don't have to work) living in the projects, ( so I don't have to pay rent) and she can't mind doing laundry and cooking while I watch TV all day. haha I'm still looking.

Colemill Enterprises Benefits!

I heard that Colemill Enterprises was now offering free golf lessons and Grand Ole Opry tickets in there latest employment package.This along with flying wonderful and well maintained old aircraft all of the time.You will get some sort of violation or certificate action but this is a wonderful opportunity to work for a Bottom Feeder 135 operation!

To PilotGuy138

Thanks for the post,its nice to have some support.It seems that alot of 135 charter operators want to make up their own rules under 134.5 rather than comply with 135 FAR's.I have never lost a job because I followed the regs.also I never saw anyone else lose their job because they went on an interview for another job,but it happened at this operator at M88,Nashville.It appears that un-professional practices,unethical conduct and an all around dump all over the pilots attitude are the rule rather than the exception in the On-demand PT.135 charter industry.I have put this bad experience behind me an will move on to alot better operator.
You and I both,it would appear are ex-residents of good ole Lincoln,Ne.So we know about that operator at LNK and the way they treated pilots.
Keep the dirty side down.
Good luck,brother.

To Springfiledjone

How is the JOB HUNT going Dude???????????? Any luck yet????????Just hang in there,you'll find something,Dude,Don't give up.

Last edited:
To climbhappy

It looks like all the loud mouth pilots on this site have nothing more to say about Colemill Enterprises!!!!!!! I hope BNC shoots nothing less than 170 on his next 500 golf games.Later Dude.

To springfieldjone

Since it would seem by your posts on this site that you are an employee & pilot for this company,if these other posts are true,then the mgmt. of your company has absolutely no respect for any pilot at anytime.This pilot is not surprised that you have openings there,and they will probably go unfilled for a longtime.

Latest resources

Back