Colemill Enterprises,M88 Nashville,2nd post

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To pilotman121

At this late date no one on this thread or the other one concerning this operator have disputed any of the allegations made.So I reiterate,the allegations must be true!!!!!!!!!

Colemill Enterprises

Does anyone know if the pilot from Minnesota was ever hired,if so does he still work there or has he gone back home?

Last edited:
Minnesota Pilot

If this is true Colemill Enterprises must really be hard up for pilots,maybe he will last longer there than some of his previous flying jobs.

truth hurts

this place is shady.

The KingAir 200 requires far more landing distance than the Part 135 60% available at M88. Everytime these people fill that KingAir up and land pax at that airport...

But what do I know...

how to make money in aviation

I have lived in Nashville all my life.
Lotta funny things have gone on
A name popped up at the Colemill Enterprises website.

Cant quite place it...
I KNOW I have heard it before...
hmmm...

C&D

To htbrks

You are probably thinking about Mr.RB, who has been known to do crazy things and actually lives at the "Fort" M88.

G-force

I would say you are corrrect, Minnesota Pilot would try to live at the airport FBO like Mr.RB unless the FAA would have a place for him to stay.

Last edited:
No more openings

Colemill is not hiring at this time. Sorry G-man. Things are cooking along just fine. Flying is good and life is good. I'm happy right here. See ya "G." or cooldude, or 138 guy, whatever you call yourself these days.

Latest resources

Back