Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
XJETDriver said:
Mesa Fan Club said:
69 jets + Mesa = smoking hole in mexico.

LOL..that is GREAT!!

Oh yeah, that is f*cking funny! F*CKING HORSESH!T!!!

Anyone here who thinks that's funny should have their nuts sliced off and jamed up their cornhole. That is BULLSH!T!!!

You make a comment like that, sounds like you WANT it to happen. F*ck you, and f*ck all of you who thought it was funny. You'll think it's funny if it really happens? You people ought to have your f*cking heads examined. Or smashed in, I can't decide which.

I have friends who work for Mesa, and I have friends who work for CoEx, and both are some of the greatest people you'll ever know. Better than most here, for sure. I call bullsh!t on taking away 69 airplanes from a good pilot group. But I call horsesh!t on little f*ckers who sound like they HOPE some poor bastard will lose their life and the lives of 50 others just so they can prove a point in their sick, twisted pathetic little lives.

And don't say that's not what you meant. Doesn't matter. Read your posts again, you f*cking morons.

Amish RakeFight said:
Are you telling me to not take a job for 22K a year? should I wait until the job pays 50K to start? Is that what you honestly think will happen? IT NEVER WILL. Those are the dynamics of the industry.

What is your point?

Im hurting the industry because I want to get a job flying at a regional? Isnt this what you did when you signed up? You accepted the pay and still work the job.

So dont criticize me. Youre just being a hypocrite. Its people like you who are STILL working for peanuts. Why not do something about it instead of passing the buck to someone who wants to work too.

Re-read my first post!!!!! Actually re-read everyone else's posts. I'm not the only one who feels as I do!!!

BTW- I am no longer working for peanuts, so your hypocrite statement can be thrown out the window. I got out of the regionals and now have a decent paying job. I won't be making 40K for years to come, it's much more.

I never said for you not to take any job. Do as you wish, I really could give a rats a$$ what you do!!!!

ASH said:
Correct, CHQ is not in the market to bid on any add'l 145 flying. We are getting out of that market, and subsequently have bypassed opportunities to bid on droves of flying i.e. united Air Willy, etc. Our CEO said "No."

CHQ won't have a single 145 two years from now.

No but CAL will own 69 of them that CHQ is making an offer to fly. CAL does not want MESA and neither do the high paying frequent flyers I'm told. JO is not regarded highly around here. However it is all a year a way so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I don't hate Mesa pilots. Those that chose to go to Freedom (first incarnation) are idiots. Those guys forced the rest of them to vote in a substandard TA to get back flying at the alter-ego.

I AM expecting more on their next contract, though. When's it up for renegotiation?

XJETDriver said:
No we are going to be laughing when Mesa drills a mountain in Mexico. I will also laugh at any Mesa pilot that trys to jumpseat on my a/c.

Jumpseat wars get us nowhere fast...and if you really would laugh if 3 crew members and 50 passengers die in a plane crash (from whatever airline), then shame on you.

Lastly, do you really think that we are the only ones who can safely fly in Mexico? And if I remember correctly...we came very close to balling one up in SLW several years back.

-Neal

it should still happen. the company put out a email stating all current plans of training and upgrades will continue as nothing has happened or will happen for at least a year. Who knows what this year will have to offer. If you dont have another job and you get offered one here just make sure over the next year you have a backup plan just incase the worst does happen. At least you will have some 121 time under yourbelt and that will make you more marketable. Who knows what will happen for sure, i am sure our managment doesnt intend to sit on its hands and watch the company burn down. Good luck

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back