• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Coca-Cola??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flight Safety ATL is chock full of former Coca Cola pilots who had enough.

They are looking for two Captains (one with extensive international experience, one with less experience). I was told that you are no longer required to work in the office and can call in to the weekly meeting now that the USAF guy is gone.

They are looking for two Captains (one with extensive international experience, one with less experience). I was told that you are no longer required to work in the office and can call in to the weekly meeting now that the USAF guy is gone.

Hey Sleepy,

Where did you get the info on the two openings? I looked at the Coca-Cola website careers section and only found a Senior Purser (Cabin Attendant) position listed. Any info would be great. There are certainly concerns with working at Coke based on all the stuff here, but it never hurts to find out the current situation. I live in Atlanta, fly Gulfstreams internationally Part 135 now so it couldn't be too much worse flying-wise, and definitely not pay-wise.

Coincidentally, I fly trips for Coke when they need extra lift from time-to-time. We generally show up an hour early so I have sat around their facility on quite a few occasions waiting for pax during normal hours. I have never seen any of there pilots in the aviation offices working when I've been there. Of course their planes are seldom there either, but there must be some pilots that are out of the rotation and should be in there working if that is a requirement.

Coke isn't on my radar as a place to fly.

Those considering working there should do a search here or better yet, talk to someone who has worked there as I did at my last sim.

SS
Is that one of those Gulfstreams that carries hillary clinton?

Is that one of those Gulfstreams that carries hillary clinton?

No, the Clinton's ride on Coke DEALER'S Gulfstreams, not Coke BOTTLER'S airplanes. TC

Hey Sleepy,

Where did you get the info on the two openings? I looked at the Coca-Cola website careers section and only found a Senior Purser (Cabin Attendant) position listed. Any info would be great. There are certainly concerns with working at Coke based on all the stuff here, but it never hurts to find out the current situation. I live in Atlanta, fly Gulfstreams internationally Part 135 now so it couldn't be too much worse flying-wise, and definitely not pay-wise.

Coincidentally, I fly trips for Coke when they need extra lift from time-to-time. We generally show up an hour early so I have sat around their facility on quite a few occasions waiting for pax during normal hours. I have never seen any of there pilots in the aviation offices working when I've been there. Of course their planes are seldom there either, but there must be some pilots that are out of the rotation and should be in there working if that is a requirement.

I heard it at a party yesterday. I know a couple of their pilots. That is what somebody said, but I don't know if it has been posted or anything.

I do know that the pilot that was recently hired did not interview with any pilots. It was all done by HR downtown. They didn't tell anybody in the department who was hired until it was a done deal.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back