Coca-Cola??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SAEaviator

Does anyone have any info on flying for Coca Cola?

What is there fleet?

Schedules?

Pay?

Thanks and have a good holiday.

I have a friend over there. Schedule is around 20 days per month, a lot of international flying, I believe they bring you home after 17 days out. Pay is really good, good benefits and a real retirement. Fleet is GV and G550.

Last edited:
I have a friend over there. Schedule is around 20 days per month, a lot of international flying, I believe they bring you home after 17 days out. Pay is really good, good benefits and a real retirement. Fleet is GV and G550.

Plus, you get unlimited soft drinks! They only have two airplanes? That's surprising...

This topic has been discussed extensively. Lots of "interesting" insight. Just do a search and kick back. ;) TC

P.S.--Merry Christmas All!

This topic has been discussed extensively. Lots of "interesting" insight. Just do a search and kick back. ;) TC

P.S.--Merry Christmas All!
Is there any truth to the rumor Coke fired their chif pilot recently? Anyone know why? Merry Christmas to all!!

I believe the 200 is going away, or already gone. The are getting some more 550's. They have had a management change lately, the Blue Angle management guy is staying, the Air Force management guy is retiring.

Latest resources

Back