• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Coca-Cola??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody can be 'gotten rid of'. Protected class or not!

(cut to scene with me, walking slowly away, whistling a non-descript tune, hands in pockets, not looking at anything or anyone in particular...)

;) TC

gone too long!

While the pay is good, its just too much time away from home in one srretch....

yep, the g550 and related a/c jobs are often like this. I left it for a 121 major and often wonder about that decision, but in the long run, i think it will work out for the better...

If that's true, there must be a reason...they don't sound like a company I'd want to fly for...

You get very good pay and benefits in exchange for a poor QOL. I guess it is better than low pay and poor QOL?

If you like to travel the world, make top $$$, work in the office a lot when you are not flying, Fly nice equipment then it might be for you. If you don't want to be gone for up to 16 days straight then it's not for you.

You get very good pay and benefits in exchange for a poor QOL. I guess it is better than low pay and poor QOL?

If you like to travel the world, make top $$$, work in the office a lot when you are not flying, Fly nice equipment then it might be for you. If you don't want to be gone for up to 16 days straight then it's not for you.

I don't mind being gone for 16 days straight. I DO mind having to come into the office after I get back just to do busy work to satisfy the work-a-holic CP.

That was a good thing about my previous job. You're gone a long time, they leave you alone for a long time. TC

I don't mind being gone for 16 days straight. I DO mind having to come into the office after I get back just to do busy work to satisfy the work-a-holic CP.

That was a good thing about my previous job. You're gone a long time, they leave you alone for a long time. TC

I agree. I hate working in an office, that is why I am a pilot. The Coke job would not be for me, but I am sure that a lot of people would be happy to get it, maybe they would even enjoy it.

Latest resources

Back