• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Coca-Cola??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone is making mention of top $... does anyone have any numbers to give us an example of what that is? I wouldn't mind 16 days on the road... then 14 home, heck thats not that much worse than NetJets... but $ would be the defining factor. Oh and do they have a defined benefit plan, 401k match (if so what is it?) or both?

Thanks

Thanks

I don't know for certain, but I have been told Captain pay (with stock and bonus) is worth around $200K. I believe FO's start around $100k plus bonus and stock. They get a 401K plus a real pension.

Oh, they bring you home after 16 straight days on the road, that doesn't mean you get the next 14 off.

You heard wrong. They are nowhere near the top corporate flight departments like Proctor & Gamble or UHG in compensation. What part of "nobody stays there", don't you get? The skilled pilots who've left are spread from Japan to Saudi Arabia. Even the affirmative action hires left. The Air Force guy retired. Donny is still there, but I'm not sure they let him fly. You can have good pay and the best equipment in the world, but if you have a poisonous office culture it's still a bad place to work.

Last edited:
I don't know for certain, but I have been told Captain pay (with stock and bonus) is worth around $200K. I believe FO's start around $100k plus bonus and stock. They get a 401K plus a real pension.

Oh, they bring you home after 16 straight days on the road, that doesn't mean you get the next 14 off.

newhire F/Os are closer to @ $65K...

Harley looks good in Pro Pilot...anyone been with them? Happy New Year-we've earned it!

Is there any chance of getting a job there without an inside connection? Usually when I see a big company that has you apply though their website I don't bother as I assume they have a candidate already indentified and it's for HR purposes.

Coke isn't on my radar as a place to fly.

Those considering working there should do a search here or better yet, talk to someone who has worked there as I did at my last sim.

SS

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back