CO hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mwmav8r01

Does anyone know if CO is hiring anyone without a 4 year degree? Things look very good there. Anyone with any input?

She'll just tell you that we only hire scabs with pre-k edumacateion.

So.. Anyone know. If you have 2 letters of rec (from CO pilots), clean record, 6000 tt, >1000 turbine, and >500 hrs turbine PIC. What the chances of getting in are? Did the airlineapps thing in March. What (I guess is my question) is the time frame of getting called?

Any info would be great, thx!

So.. Anyone know. If you have 2 letters of rec (from CO pilots), clean record, 6000 tt, >1000 turbine, and >500 hrs turbine PIC. What the chances of getting in are? Did the airlineapps thing in March. What (I guess is my question) is the time frame of getting called?

Any info would be great, thx!

From what I understand, your chances of getting in are tied to a sponsor to do a walk-in recommendation for you. The letters of recommendation are nice to have, but they won't get you an interview.
I asked KD Jost if people get hired off the streets without recs. His reply was that they only do that when there's a niche that needs to be filled, such as getting more pilots with military backgrounds. There's a new lady involved in the hiring process now who's taken over KD's job, but I think the rules haven't changed.
No applications are being solicited for interviews at the moment as they have said that they know who they want to interview until Sept.
Hope this helps.

Thanks ACWild! Sucks to be me then! I'll see who I can take hostage to walk my stuff in... Thanks again!

Latest resources

Back