• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CO hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So.. Anyone know. If you have 2 letters of rec (from CO pilots), clean record, 6000 tt, >1000 turbine, and >500 hrs turbine PIC. What the chances of getting in are? Did the airlineapps thing in March. What (I guess is my question) is the time frame of getting called?

Any info would be great, thx!

FWIW, I was told that competitive interviewees (the bulk -- there are still exceptions) currently have >3000 turbine and more than 1000 turbine PIC.

I heard that a white guy filled in the "african american" block on a United App one time. He then went in to interview. During the interview the human resource people came in and asked him about the application error, and he replied, " I did what? Oh, I'm sorry, that was an accident. Its not a problem, is it?" Apparently, he got hired.

Worth a try.

I heard that a white guy filled in the "african american" block on a United App one time. He then went in to interview. During the interview the human resource people came in and asked him about the application error, and he replied, " I did what? Oh, I'm sorry, that was an accident. Its not a problem, is it?" Apparently, he got hired.

Worth a try.

Ha ha, speaking of United interviews, I heard that a woman went into her interview with a ventriloquism dummy. Whenever the interviewer asked her a question, she'd say "Oh I don't know, what do you think?" Then she'd answer with the dummy.:nuts:
I don't recommend this approach.

Ha ha, speaking of United interviews, I heard that a woman went into her interview with a ventriloquism dummy. Whenever the interviewer asked her a question, she'd say "Oh I don't know, what do you think?" Then she'd answer with the dummy.:nuts:
I don't recommend this approach.

I'll bet she was hired.

Can anyone confirm the rumor that not even all the CAL pilots have a H.S. degree? Can you be hired with just a G.E.D.?

There is an XJT guy who is there now who had only a GED. He is a great guy and I wouldn't be surprised to see him running an airline sometime in the next 30 years. Very smart guy who really understands how to run an operation and be a good guy at the same time. I guess it is possible, but I would say very, very unlikely to get hired with just a GED.

Latest resources

Back