• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CO hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, "niches" being filled ha ha. CAL could pass for an NBA team lately. (Not that there's anything wrong with that) I just wonder how bad the fine was in the lawsuit no one has heard about.

So are you saying that I have the wrong equipment suffix being a white male? I believe in equality not special treatment.

So are you saying that I have the wrong equipment suffix being a white male? I believe in equality not special treatment.

You need a walk-in recommendation. Plain and simple. I honestly haven't noticed any "profile" hiring (not that I care to keep track of it either), so no need for any conspiracy theories. If you have the qualifications and most importantly, someone who will go to bat for you, your chances of an interview greatly increase.

Yeah, "niches" being filled ha ha. CAL could pass for an NBA team lately. (Not that there's anything wrong with that) I just wonder how bad the fine was in the lawsuit no one has heard about.

I wonder how many military pilots they've hired lately. I've heard not many, and why would they want a four year degree? Because of all the applications?

Can anyone confirm the rumor that not even all the CAL pilots have a H.S. degree? Can you be hired with just a G.E.D.?

Maybe in the past you could get hired without a degree, but now you need a 4 year degree, that's what my chief pilot told me when I tried to recommend a friend without one. Maybe if you knew someone personally in management they would make the exception, but I don't think your chances are good, even with a line pilot rec.

I was hired recently without a degree, but I do have three years of college. So it can be done. Like everybody, I had a good sponser who went to bat for me several times.

Latest resources

Back