• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJ Bum said:
You have to love the company propaganda. This was just posted.:rolleyes:

April 26, 2006

TO: Comair Team​

RE: Judge Rules Against Comair’s Motion

Today, the Bankruptcy Court ruled against Comair’s motion to reject the current flight attendant​

working agreement. The current contract will remain in place, and we will continue to fly our operation and serve customers for as long as possible.
The judge’s decision is a tremendous setback for us, and as difficult as it is to acknowledge, the survival of our airline is clearly in jeopardy.​

We will keep you updated on any developments.​
Oh come on. Flight Attendant pay isn't as much of the equation as single engine taxi operations aircraft utilization and delaying flap deployment are. They did not earn that much to begin with and the Company's position was draconian. If Comair wants to save money they could always do without Freddie's salary.

What would be next - pay for training Flight Attendants - oh nevermind, that has already been done at Gulfstream and Colgan.

Last edited:
SkyWest, ASA, Chitauqua, Mesa........Start Celebraiting. Comair's Finished. Looks like you will be getting more flying.

I bet General Lee is doubled over inside the RJ costume thanking the almighty that the evil red headed stepchild will finally be wipped to death.

But, at least someone finally stood up for a contract workers rights. I always thought it would be a pilot group, but so far no group has had the cahony's to do it. Now watch as Big Jerry slashes 30 airplanes, just to prove the point that the lowest bidder always wins. I bet it happens before the end of May.

Wow,

Who would have thought the CMR pilots would be playing Brokeback Mountain with Fred, while the FA's play Mission Impossible.

Way to go girls for standing your ground. What will Mr. Lawson do now?

Another big black eye for ALPA!

Never thought I would see the day were the pilot group got broke and the flight attendants stayed strong. What a shame.

wolfpackpilot said:
Wow,

Who would have thought the CMR pilots would be playing Brokeback Mountain with Fred, while the FA's play Mission Impossible.

Way to go girls for standing your ground. What will Mr. Lawson do now?

Does anyone have a pair of Adult Depends? I just messed my pants! That was great.

SkyWench said:
I Am So Proud Of Our Union Group.....full Pay Till The Last Day!
That guarantees only one thing...the last day.

Thank you for making that guarantee for all of us.

bvt1151 said:
http://www.deltadocket.com

Congratulations to Chautauqua, Skywest, ASA, Mesa, and perhaps Coex.

Comair sure was a nice place to work.

You honestly believe that the judge's decision to honor the current FA contract will put Comair out of business? Sounds like you've been drinking too much of the company kool aid. If management says it will put the company out of business it must be true right? And everyone wonders why labor groups continue to cave and accept pay cut after pay cut. It's about time someone stood up to them and said "NO!"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back