Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

www.

SoCo Guy
The judge in CMR 1113 request against the FAs said the contract remains!

The FAs have won the battle, the pilots are a different story.

Source?

www. said:
The judge in CMR 1113 request against the FAs said the contract remains!

The FAs have won the battle, the pilots are a different story.

BS! There is nothing on the IBT site...the Judge has NOT posted a ruling on his site and no wire service reports...again BS!

www. said:
Yeah. A 29 page ruling from the judge.
I suppose you're the only one with a copy?

You have to love the company propaganda. This was just posted.:rolleyes:

April 26, 2006

TO: Comair Team​

RE: Judge Rules Against Comair’s Motion

Today, the Bankruptcy Court ruled against Comair’s motion to reject the current flight attendant

working agreement. The current contract will remain in place, and we will continue to fly our
operation and serve customers for as long as possible.
The judge’s decision is a tremendous setback for us, and as difficult as it is to acknowledge, the
survival of our airline is clearly in jeopardy. Today’s development takes the future from
Comair’s control, and now our destiny – including our fleet size, flying and potential
replacement by another carrier – is unclear.
Without an agreement from our flight attendants, our restructuring plan and flying operation are
likely to fail despite the incredible progress we have made on our fleet negotiations and other
cost reductions in our operation, supply chain and maintenance. As we’ve known, any future
growth awards from Delta and our return to profitability was predicated on the $70 million
reduction across our organization, including $42 million in controllable costs.
The changes to pay and benefits over the last months have been difficult on employees, and the
court process has been unsettling for many. We truly regret that our company and people are in
this position.
We will keep you updated on any developments.​

spinproof said:
I suppose you're the only one with a copy?

No I'm not the only person but I do have a copy of the ruling by Hardin.

www. said:
No I'm not the only person but I do have a copy of the ruling by Hardin.

My sincere apologies...upon futher review it is posted on EPIC the judge has ruled against the company......here we go Boys!!!!!!

It just showed up on the local Cincinnati CH 5 news. They are sending a news van to the airport to get local interviews.

Hey Fred.... How do you like them apples?

Flew with a FA negotiator who said that Comair management came into court during the proceedings and it was unbelievable how arrogant their attitude was....

On Mon... aV P made the comment that the only scope FA's knew about was in the bathroom cabinent.

ARROGANCE GOITH BEFORE THE FALL!

Well IF I end up losing my job, who cares.... at least our FAs had the balls to go down swinging.... btw: I am not a hypocryt... voted No 3 times.

Latest resources

Back