Clueless NWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fer sher!

NWA has a totally screwed up web site res system, which stands in stark contrast to every other computer-based entity in our lives, which always work perfectly.

No need to update it, they will just switch to DAL Cornerstone system when they merge.

I wouldn't brag about Delta's system. I've had problems with that one too. When my company isn't booking my travel, it seems that Orbitz works very well.

Not to mention that NW no longer gives you free pretzels and that stupid "now boarding all rows, all seats" boarding announcement after the important people get on. Gotta drive the FAs nuts!

Not to mention that NW no longer gives you free pretzels and that stupid "now boarding all rows, all seats" boarding announcement after the important people get on. Gotta drive the FAs nuts!

I went with NWA because I'm a DTW native and I like to support DTW companies (I know they are based in MSP, but you get the idea).

As for the all rows thing - my wife refuses to fly NWA for this very reason. Try boarding during "all rows" with a baby. WTFO - it's hard to believe they are even serious when they say "all rows welcome to board." Like the airline, their is no direction in the boarding process. What can you do, oh ya - fly someone else and hope for better luck!

AZT

As for the all rows thing - my wife refuses to fly NWA for this very reason. Try boarding during "all rows" with a baby. WTFO - it's hard to believe they are even serious when they say "all rows welcome to board."

Huh?

Why doesn't she board during the pre-Board process for "...families with small children and those who need a little extra time..."?

I see it on every flight.

I'm getting a whiff of "creativity" here.

tanker clown, how much did you have to pay your male hooker to take that picture of you in front of your computer?

406, why are you always so angry? Please don't get mad at me because you can't get on with Southwest. Give Saudi Air a try. I hear they turn a blind eye NAMBLA members like you.

Huh?

Why doesn't she board during the pre-Board process for "...families with small children and those who need a little extra time..."?

I see it on every flight.

I'm getting a whiff of "creativity" here.

Great Idea, I agree...however not put into practice, at least in Phoenix. We've asked the last 3 times (since August on NWA) and we're told to board with everyone at the same time. Maybe this is a PHX trait, but so what - it stinks. No big deal - this isn't an issue for US anymore as she refuses to fly NWA due to it. SWA has been more than happy to help us get all the gear (the kid and diaper bag) on ahead of time - it's worth a few extra bucks on SWA for the service and smile.

With no kid-baggage to drag along, I thought I'd send some of my money to NWA, but as you read above, it was a futile effort.

Latest resources

Back