• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Close call with terrain

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Would you feel the same way if you got in a car wreck that was your fault and one of your friends posted his video of it on the internet? Pretty sure I would ask for that info not to be shared, but that's just me.
I would go as far as to say that their not friends anymore, passenger probably didn't like having a friend with an IQ less than corky

I imagine finding the pilots, L-39 and Beach, will be easy. Not too many L-39s out there.

Would you feel the same way if you got in a car wreck that was your fault and one of your friends posted his video of it on the internet? Pretty sure I would ask for that info not to be shared, but that's just me.

Again, if you would actually read the comments by the camera man on YT, it would be come clear that he is NOT friends with this idiot, and that he is quite unhappy with him.

You can hear laughter in the background as he is videotaping the damage after landing. Perhaps it is nervous laughter as they try to figure out how to walk backwards to the mens room without looking obvious.

This is just another example of the responsibility we, as pilots, have when we carry passengers. They didn't know how much danger they were in until the mountain flew by. Even then, they may not have understood the danger until they got back.

Yeah, this guy is an idiot pilot. The tail number is all over the net. This plane is based somewhere in SOCAL. Pilot and owner is some real estate guy. This guy needs his ticket taken indefinitely. Saw this a few days ago and still shaking my head. Want to know what the hell this guy was thinking. Inadvertent flight into IMC is a poor excuse for I'm too stupid to check the weather and to avoid clouds even though I'm required to in VFR flight. Lets not only continue, but lets not climb. Looking forward to hearing the out come here.

I don't think I'd call that "inadvertent" flight into IMC. Negligent, maybe. Or deliberate.

This one day I felt sick. Like really sick. A real flu like dizziness and crapping often and fast sick. I called crew tracking and headed for home. I commute so from sick call to home was a good 5 hours or so and I did get worse on the JS home. I crashed my car while traveling much less than the speed limit. It was my fault. I was dizzy and shouldn’t have driven my car at all I should have taken a cab or had my wife come and get me. While on the side of the road I was wearing my uniform. Fire fighters and first responders were making jokes and chuckling. A witness started snapping pictures. I could just see the photos with some captions like. Plane ticked $99. Parking $18. Hotel room $55. Finding out this clown didn’t make it to the airport and had to be replaced with a reserve pilot, Priceless.

This would have been in spite of the fact that I had already deemed myself unfit to fly and was headed home. I would have never been able to tell my side of it and the photos would have made me famous in a non Sully kind of way. The guy sent me and the other driver the photographs and thankfully I was not pictured in any of them. If you ever experience this I would run to your bag and get a shirt to prevent anything like that happening to you. I was worried sick about that until I saw the pictures.

At first when I watched it, I was like what?

Then he slowed the vid down, and I was like WHAT THE *************************!

That pilot should be at the receiving end of an emergency revocation

Latest resources

Back