• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Close call with terrain

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not only were they dumb enough to put themselves in that situation, but they were dumb enough to publish the video of it on the internet.

Not only were they dumb enough to put themselves in that situation, but they were dumb enough to publish the video of it on the internet.

Not sure why people keep saying that about this video. It very clearly states in the video information that the cameraman was a passenger on the flight, and that the only pilot on that plane was the dumbass flying it. The passengers didn't know any better, nor should they be expected to. But when that hillside popped up, it obviously became apparently they were lucky to live through the flight.

Personally, I'm glad that the YouTube account owner is taking this seriously. The video has received a lot of attention, and an FAA investigation is being conducted (rightfully so).

My thougths exactly, a fool and his wisdom shall soon part ways, and a new doctor killer too boot. Those guys should get on their knees and thank God for letting the clouds thin up right around that slope!!!!

Not sure why people keep saying that about this video. It very clearly states in the video information that the cameraman was a passenger on the flight, and that the only pilot on that plane was the dumbass flying it. The passengers didn't know any better, nor should they be expected to. But when that hillside popped up, it obviously became apparently they were lucky to live through the flight.

Personally, I'm glad that the YouTube account owner is taking this seriously. The video has received a lot of attention, and an FAA investigation is being conducted (rightfully so).

Would you feel the same way if you got in a car wreck that was your fault and one of your friends posted his video of it on the internet? Pretty sure I would ask for that info not to be shared, but that's just me.

Funny, just had my stomach scoped this morning, and the DR. was saying how doctors make horrible pilots, and that he was friends with 7 that found the ground the wrong way.

Latest resources

Back