Cleary – Mowrey = NO Contract – NO Money

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For....C Festerpuss,

You are 100% correct. They are all over paid for what they do. Nothing for you and I. What we need is a contract....

It doesn't matter what group is in charge. " New boss, same as the old boss". It's time we pressure the boys to provide a contract.

you are right i prob. couldnt handle the pressure any how....

So, did you ever get the interview at Taco Bell??? I got rejected by Home Depot this past week. (The computer in the store told me they were not currently hiring, but then some fresh off the boat gentlemen got scheduled for his interview -- at the app station right next to me. I guess my English isn't bad enough -- or my Spanish isn't good enough.....) :nuts:

So, did you ever get the interview at Taco Bell??? I got rejected by Home Depot this past week. (The computer in the store told me they were not currently hiring, but then some fresh off the boat gentlemen got scheduled for his interview -- at the app station right next to me. I guess my English isn't bad enough -- or my Spanish isn't good enough.....) :nuts:
You know i went there, opened the door walked into the breeze way, lost my nerve and drove home.... I don't think I studied enough for the interview, the mild, medium and hot thing is pretty confusing, and I want to get it straight before I go back! I'll give it a few days and see if i can reschedule.... Home Depot! No way! I couldn't set my sights that high... I get lost in there....

Latest resources

Back