• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Classy GoJet Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JoeyWoofWoof sounds like another GJ scumbag. That or CX disguised.

Lynxman, hows that gojet interview coming along? Have you heard anything back from Lynx? Don't worry kid, you'll find a job at gojet or a regional within a few years.... good luck. Remember to look at your vacuum system on your 172, you'll need to know the emergency procedures in case it fails. We all know you'll be the best pilot ever when you step foot on an RJ because you'll have 5000 hours of 172 time. By the way your girl seems a little flat...

Last edited:
Lynxman, hows that gojet interview coming along? Have you heard anything back from Lynx? Don't worry kid, you'll find a job at gojet or a regional within a few years.... good luck. Remember to look at your vacuum system on your 172, you'll need to know the emergency procedures in case it fails. We all know you'll be the best pilot ever when you step foot on an RJ because you'll have 5000 hours of 172 time. By the way your girl seems a little flat...

He won't get a job at gojet until he buys some kneepads and learns to control his gag reflex.

I think his lady look fine. There's nothing wrong with titties on the smallish side. Maybe you could show us a little more Lynx. I like her. Don't listen to these homos. They're just jealous. I bet their women have big tatas to match their big bodies.

Isnt it kinda odd that anyone bashing GoJet automatically failed a GoJet interview?

Also yes, I too, like Lynxman's woman...better than the manatees that float around nowadays...

I still do not understand making fun of someone based on the equipment that they fly. Did you not have to start at the bottom CX? Did you start out flying your shiny TSA CRJ? I do not get it, for the right paycheck I would fly a 152 and give up the corporate jet.

LMAO yup I take my hermaphrodite gf in my 172 we have so much fun! Actually I'm not going out with that girl anymore Ill have to take that pic down. You must know ******************** about tits cause the smaller they are the more sensitive, and on top of it those nice big tits sag when they get old. Well I can't say anymore or I may get banned like I did last time for talking about this crap. ;)

I think his lady look fine. There's nothing wrong with titties on the smallish side. Maybe you could show us a little more Lynx. I like her. Don't listen to these homos. They're just jealous. I bet their women have big tatas to match their big bodies.

Ask and you shall receive. She may have small tatas but nuttin beats a Double 0 waist!

Latest resources

Back