• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Classy GoJet Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think his lady look fine. There's nothing wrong with titties on the smallish side. Maybe you could show us a little more Lynx. I like her. Don't listen to these homos. They're just jealous. I bet their women have big tatas to match their big bodies.

They are not his GF's. He finds these pics on myspace accounts and Google image searches. LOL. Lynx and his alterego siucavflight both utilize the same method.

LOL.
A motorcycle next to the fighterjet just reeks of an attempt at machismo. Don't be such an open book, dude...

Damn... he sure showed me! :smash:

He's a student pilot mixed up in these forums, thinks we're all a bunch of kids here comparing pics of our GFs. Also apparently is bad at making retarded puns and wants to be a fighter pilot too! He needs a good reality check with his or hers??? attitude.

He's a student pilot mixed up in these forums, thinks we're all a bunch of kids here comparing pics of our GFs. Also apparently is bad at making retarded puns and wants to be a fighter pilot too! He needs a good reality check with his or hers??? attitude.

Your a 20 something yr old "regional" airline pilot that works for GJ. You call yourself a pilot yet you try an belittle everyone you see. That right they're makes you a joke. If you think your some kind of BAMF because you fly for GJ your sadly mistaken. Nobody I mean nobody on this board except for a few like you, and thats because they work for GJ themselves. You and your airline are outwardly hated not only on this forum but in life also. Do you really think I'm upset because I'm not flying an RJ for substandard pay? Especially when I'm using this time to get a second degree, ya thats sounds like I'm missing out on a whole lot bud. Putting a pic of a bike and a fighter jet that shows machosim hmm thats new to me cause last I checked its a cool pic, but your life is obviously too busy with living on FI and flying your BA crj7 for 2x.xx an hr. Yep your living the dream buddy! Get a real hobby how bout you go buy that bike in that pic an lets see how fast you kill yourself. CX your a joke everytime you post I get a laugh talk about free entertainment.

You call yourself a pilot yet you try an belittle everyone you see.

No just you, if you're going to keep attacking me what do you expect moron. Remember back on that GJ thread when you decided to attack, you haven't quit yet. And it's actually nice because you keep making an idiot out of yourself coming from a 172 pilot that has failed his GJ interview. Keep showing us picks of your GF idiot.

Last edited:
Your a 20 something yr old "regional" airline pilot that works for GJ. You call yourself a pilot yet you try an belittle everyone you see. That right they're makes you a joke. If you think your some kind of BAMF because you fly for GJ your sadly mistaken. Nobody I mean nobody on this board except for a few like you, and thats because they work for GJ themselves. You and your airline are outwardly hated not only on this forum but in life also. Do you really think I'm upset because I'm not flying an RJ for substandard pay? Especially when I'm using this time to get a second degree, ya thats sounds like I'm missing out on a whole lot bud. Putting a pic of a bike and a fighter jet that shows machosim hmm thats new to me cause last I checked its a cool pic, but your life is obviously too busy with living on FI and flying your BA crj7 for 2x.xx an hr. Yep your living the dream buddy! Get a real hobby how bout you go buy that bike in that pic an lets see how fast you kill yourself. CX your a joke everytime you post I get a laugh talk about free entertainment.

A second degree? Please don't tell me that an accredited university actually gave you a degree. Why don't you start with a simple GED and take an English writing course before jumping into anything too serious, okay Goose? Or better yet, why don't you ride your scooter over to the local recruiting office and tell them that you want to fly jets. I am sure they could use a good cook in the Navy right now. Besides, I hear that the ladies love the uniforms!

So, Lynxman- 170 posts since January of 09. Seriously, get a life kiddo.

Latest resources

Back