Cl300 captain pay in india

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
India

A guy I know, well, was a DEC B737NG captain at Spice Jet. He was making about 76K, two months on ... one month off.

That would amount ot 114K for full time annual ... but during his working months he worked six days a week ... I guess that be about 76K for a normal 4 day a week kind of gig.

I'd guess a bizjet job would pay less.

Sad ... well sad that people would need to take these postings.

TransMach

P.S. -- LUUUUUVe your avtar !!

2 goats and a chicken

Whatever it is, it probably isn't enough............

Make sure you get some money up front and ROUND-TRIP airline tickets paid for by the company so you can get the **** out of there if you need to!

Whatever it is, it probably isn't enough............

Make sure you get some money up front and ROUND-TRIP airline tickets paid for by the company so you can get the **** out of there if you need to!

Depends on how far down the furlough list you are.....

I am in India flying a similar aircraft. I would say 18K to 25K per month plus expenses or perdiem, including business class airfare and 4-5 star hotel.

The people are nice, but the flying is challenging, and it is F-ing HOT!

I am in India flying a similar aircraft. I would say 18K to 25K per month plus expenses or perdiem, including business class airfare and 4-5 star hotel.

What type of aircraft are you flying?

Hmmm... Sounds like, smells like....ah yes....shull bit!

WOW ... 300 Grand a Year , that's nearly 100K more than I'm getting now ... sign me up! Man, that's nearly what the highest UAL B747-400 guy could make prior to 2001. Do they need any Learjet, Citation, Westwind, Falcon, Gulfstream IV/V/G550 pilots? Do they need anyone with extensive air carrier management, SMS, TCE/TCI or business management background?

TransMach

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back