Cl300 captain pay in india

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kiwi
So what do you think will be the pay for a CL300 CA? and if the provide medical insurance, how do you choose a plan? or is there such thing?

I would ask for $18K per month, company cell phone, Business Class airfair for international travel, $100/day perdiem and they cover laundry and internet or $120/day and you cover laundry and internet and a must is a 4-5 star hotel. Deal Breaker. The laudry is by per item in the hotel. Example underware is $2.50 each and pants are $4.50 each etc.

Medical- People don't have insurance here, they just pay cash. I had to go to a doctors office and get yellow fever vaccinations to go to Congo and Uganda on Fri. The company covered the cost of 70 rupees, about $1.40. The shots I got in the US were over $475. But that was the most scariest thing I have ever done. I just kept staring at the needle trying to make sure it was still wrapped new. Just get the yellow fever in the US first for piece of mind.

I got the Hep A, B shot, with malaria pills, and a couple other shots I couldn't pronounce before I left the US. Nothing is required so look up the state department travel website for recommendations.

Coming solo or bringing a family. You will want to put your child in a Western school, but it cost a lot of money. It's not free.

Stick to your guns and get everything in writing.

Latest resources

Back