CKN Taco selected for Continental Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys,

No one should bash any of the pilots for the outcome of this transfer. The pilots in each group did absolutely nothing wrong. If anyone wants a head on a stick, go to headquarters and round up as many executive management people as you can. Bash the $hit out of them, not your peers!!! We need to have some sympathy for any expressjet crew that feels let down. Truth is, they probably already have a more luctrative deal in the works and it will be announced later. Remember, none of us at our level ever gets the real story before the rest of the public. Please have respect for each other. We're all doing the exact same job. Congrats to the CHQ's, now that they have some hope since they are losing a lot of their Delta flying, but will most likely be displaced sometime in the near future. They will still have a seat in the 145. Expressjeters, I'm saddned to hear that this is coming right out of your hands, but I'm sure it's for a better cause. You have a great company and your management is very smart. They have better plans. Have fun with it!!

CHQ has 2 EPs 978 and 979RP. At a time we had 5 MPs there is atleast 2 still out there.

979RP is for sale.

Just to clarify

I believe a few of those went to Aerolitoral, Aeromexico's regional carrier.

On a different note, I read in the Feb issue of AIN that those 69 airplanes could still be used for COEX EU. What's the news on that deal?

3 3 5

mckpickle said:
Ummm ya, look at the contract again pal. The pay rates might be close, But FO's can make more than 35$ hr. But our real money is in the work rules. Say, hows your vacation?

temper those thoughts, mcpickle. or cherish them because they may be on the chopping block shortly. i hope they don't decimate your contract especially the work rules. just brace yourself and think good ATR thoughts.

best of luck to the XJT'ers - a great pilot group.

parrothead said:
Guys,

No one should bash any of the pilots for the outcome of this transfer. The pilots in each group did absolutely nothing wrong. If anyone wants a head on a stick, go to headquarters and round up as many executive management people as you can.

No doubt. A pilot's worst enemy........ another pilot. I'm tired of adolescent pilots blaming others for what their management has done or what their glorious union gave them. Not many pilots out there with exception of the GJ, Freedom types, that want to further their careers on the backs of other pilots that have families to feed.

Wow, Chatauqua has turned into Mesa with Multiple Personalities. I wonder which one will do the the XJT flying? Chatauqua, Shuttle Craft, or Brickyard? Or maybe they'll create a new one like Carp, Lobster, Roach, or some other scum of the earth creature.

Gimme a break, Like we are all jumping up and down saying...."We Won, We Won" We thought that we didn't bid on these, bedford told us that we were focused on the 170's.....we are all in shock, and alot of us are pissed that we are ones that won the bid. My Coex buddy just bought a house in houston and now this.....like i'm really happy.....use your head, we are all in this together as pilots. some day this sh!t will turn around

Latest resources

Back