• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CKN Taco selected for Continental Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This sucks for Xjet. Sorry guys. I've been there.

Now the furloughed XJet guys get to go look for a new job. Guess who's hiring? Chickentaco! So they lose their seniority and start over at the bottom. Chickentaco gets cheap labor and CAL get a cheap regional.

STOP THE MADNESS! ONE LIST NOW!

Camembert said:
Soon Air France will be operating in the US. XJet will make an excelent feeder for us and I wouldn't be surprised if in September we will hear an announcement that Xjet will sublease the jets to fly for us. You cannot be prouder than to be flying for Air France

Camembert

Go away! AF will not be allowed to operate INTRA U.S.

generaltso said:
Where can ExpressJet put these aircraft? None of the majors want more 50 seaters. ExpressJet Europe?

Once again, Air France will be glad to use XJet for its US flying next year. We can definitely use more ERJ like this one:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0991236/L/

Look at that beautiful white bird, its registration is F-GUAM. After leaving continental XJet pilots will feel right at home, this is meant to happen.

Camembert

Last edited:
How many hours are required to upgrade to captain at CHQ?

I'm too lazy to jump ship from my current gig, just curious.

I think I am going to buy some stock in some hair gel companies...

Glad we didn't get the flying! Didn't want to take any jobs from the Jetlink guys.

rf285 said:
I think I am going to buy some stock in some hair gel companies...

Glad we didn't get the flying! Didn't want to take any jobs from the Jetlink guys.

How is this "taking" jobs? The regional carriers gloated during the major airline downsizings and now that the major mgmnt. teams are picking on you guys it seems it is job pilfering. How is that? Are the CHQ pilots not doing exactly wha t the pilots at the other regionals have done in the past? Just last time the flying was taken it was from a mainline pilot and yet that was cool?

Latest resources

Back