Citationshares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Xrated750

Does anyone out there know if Citations Shares is going to put C-Xs in their frax program? What type of training program do you need to go through if you are hired and are they hiring? Do they do their own recurrent?

.92 out

Commuting

Anyone currently at Citation Shares living within 90 minutes of a domicile who can airline in? I assume the 90 minute rule is obviously a ground commute?

Thanks,

CitationCapt

Rumor Mill

I herd that there are many rumors going around about Citationshers buying another company, or being bought by flexjet.

Too, they are going to start getting into other jets like the ERJ.

Negotiations were recently rumored to have started with Nasa to begin a Space shuttle fractional program. ----Really, its TRUE!

---and there's always the Concorde.

Thats all folks.

That sounds interesting but why would one OEM Frax buy another OEM frax with their competitors aircraft in the program already? I would have to believe the NASA one first before I would believe that.

Just a thought nothing more.

.92 out

Smellycat,

where do you come up with this crap?? Dont you have anything better to do than post ridiculous stuff like that between flying microsoft Flight Sim?

1900cpt

:eek:

Simply put yes it is the fastest Biz jet out there. And as for Egos........ well I know some two seat putt-putt drivers with bigger egos than some C-X pilots I know.

.92 out

Xrated750 said:
:eek:

Simply put yes it is the fastest Biz jet out there. And as for Egos........ well I know some two seat putt-putt drivers with bigger egos than some C-X pilots I know.

.92 out

Hmmm ... I'll take this as a compliment:mad:

Hey 750DRIVER, how is the X to fly? I talked to one guy who said it was a little "squirly". It sure is pretty. They are going sell a bunch of them.

Latest resources

Back