Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
comment?

its this,
theyre hiring but specific people. bee good and make sure you want to be there for a long time. they dont want an aspiring 747 airliner captn. there to leave shortly after. they pay good and very fair people. thats what i know. ive got an in but im not good with customer service. ill shoot through a level 4 and forget im hauling people and not freight. also ill wonder why they cant take it as well as i can....id rather thank them for flying withus instead of asking what hteir catering in the morning should be and then picking up after them. theres airlines to do that for me ;>

Shoot through a level 4? In a Bandeirante?? And it held together??? Dude, you are living on borrowed time. I wouldn't worry about customer service at CitationShares or paying for your hotel while in training at ACA. I reckon you've gone about as far as you're gonna go in this business.

Jeepers...level 4? Thanks, but no thanks. I took what I thought was a wide berth around one (I eyeballed 20 miles) last year in an A36 and still managed to get pelted by some small pebble sized hail (while in VMC). Thank God it wasn't big enough to hurt the plane. I either need to aim for 25 miles, or get better at judging distances!

TSTMS

The old rule of avoiding thunderstorms by 5nm above the freezing level; 10nm below and 25nm above 20,000 feet works for me. Heck, I don't even like to get the airplane wet!

Latest resources

Back