• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares WAY Ahead of NJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah Humps-Little Boys sounds like this CS pilot I ran into up in TOL . Guys on the XL it's alittle before 5am waiting for the shuttle to the airport and the guys got his sunglasses on and the sun hasn't even come up. I was waiting for him to don his phony Top gun flight jacket with all those cool Cessna patches and try and organize a Sand Vollyball Game.

You guys forgot to point out that Humps-Little Boys also the type that goes to the store and out to dinner in his uniform on his days off and he probably has one of those really gay license plate on his car that say "Caution Jet Pilot on Board" or my other cars a Jet.

What I meant by my post is that CitationShares have only been around for 7 years. We have more than NJ had at their 7 year anniversary. You folks high and mighty on NJ were not there during their first 7 years, you guys are just jumping on their bandwagon recently. When CS is in business as long as NJ, I am sure that we will be way more successful than NJ is at this point because we have better management.

The mushrooms Rocker just ate on his steak are making him delerious on his claim of us getting Metros. But I did hear of NJ adding a Caravan or two to their fleet to give the real low time guys with a pulse you're hiring a chance to build some actual IFR time. Back me up on that Rocker.

Wow, good for you dipstick. If you would have put some thought into your post (I know asking a lot out of someone so dumb) but the fact of the matter is that CS didn't have to try and convince people of the fact that fractionals would work. That ground work was already done for you, by guess who???? I know now can guess correctly Bogart. Ah... Heck I will tell you NJA.

Therefore NJA did a lot of the ground breaking to get people into the thought pattern of flying fractional, so I'm pretty sure it was slow going for a while.

God, I'm glad that I don't have to share a cockpit with you.

Wow, good for you dipstick.
God, I'm glad that I don't have to share a cockpit with you.

Why the name calling? I know why lack of maturity on your part. As far as sharing the cockpit with me, you wouldn't be worthy to. Put that in you pipe and smoke it, Kid.

Why the name calling? I know why lack of maturity on your part. As far as sharing the cockpit with me, you wouldn't be worthy to. Put that in you pipe and smoke it, Kid.

Worthy.... You are a piece of work. From reading your posts I won't want to be "worthy" as you call it...... You know you really do give the guys at CS a bad name.

Bogey...in order for me to share a cockpit with you I'd have to take a pay cut and give up too many other benefits we at NetJets fought for.

Bogey...in order for me to share a cockpit with you I'd have to take a pay cut and give up too many other benefits we at NetJets fought for.

yeah, but they got nicer ties...;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back