• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares WAY Ahead of NJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exexcutive Jet was started by a guy with an idea. It wasn't untill 1998 when BH was brought into the picture.

Who started CS?

Go to flightaware.com NJA typicaly has more flights than CS, FJ, and FO combined.

Second, Cessna has decided to not grow CS anymore due to the RTS agreement.

really?, is that why we are getting 14 new planes this year?

But anyway, i dont understand this whole NJ vs CS anyway. Unless youve worked at BOTH, nobody here can say anything negative either way. What works for some people, doesnt work for others, so there is no comparision.

Humpy,

It's real tough following those footsteps left up the mountain in the snow, ain't it.

You're welsome.

NetJets has 75% of the fractional market - All the others, CS included, total barely 25%. CS can't come close to what NJ has - period. I think I'll stick with NJ for a while and see what happens.

Mr Bogart,
What is the point of your post? You are obviously a narcissist wanting as much attention as you can get your hands on.

My guess is you have probably been divorced once, maybe twice, if there is a woman out there mental enough to put up with your self-indulgences and needy personality. You're probably not over 5'6', which multiplies your inadequate self-fulfilling inflated ego. You've tried Rogaine several times, got your money back and, then decided to just shave it and grow a gotee beard to fit in with others. You probably claim to be educated to impress others; moreover, you spend countless hours looking up cool synonyms on the internet for the simple words in your limited vocabulary; hence, to fill the empty confidence. You hang out on this board to pretend you are better than your peers with empty threats and elementary thinking. Your lack of intelligence is validated in your childish words and posts on this board and, your immaturity leads you to believe that you're "making a difference" and, you actually believe that any of us care what you say. So, continue validating your immaturity to us all with your senseless and childish thinking.

Bogart is just trying to stir the pot. Who cares what he says really, he hasn't posted anything worth reading on this board since he slithered out of his hole, and started posting his dribble.

Humph is just upset about the verified rumor that CS will be parking their Sovereigns and XL's and will be flying used Metros. At least what I have heard is that the new CS Metros will be all decked out and fitted with moose skin seats and have the rustic Northeast look to them. Really, the Metro is a nice plane and the ones that Humph will be flying all have the water injection in em too. These are quality metros and really nobody should be uspet about this. The other rumor that I heard was that CS will be getting a used Galaga machine in their pilot lounge. Now thats not all that shabby.

So see, some rumors are not all THAT bad. And in this case, the CS guys all have something to look forward to.

They're gonna have Galaga?? Oh, man...maybe I should have all Derinda's emails go to my Spam folder.

Latest resources

Back