• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares WAY Ahead of NJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They're gonna have Galaga?? Oh, man...maybe I should have all Derinda's emails go to my Spam folder.

Thats what I hear. I would be happy to roll on over to their lounge next time in HPN........one quarter for me is good for close to a million points on that game. Guess I'll put in "NJA" for the person with the high score! I know Bogy will love it! Ha ha!

I will drive to HPN to get a game in. Only thing better, I think, would be Tempest in CMH...or even Dragon's Lair in the HR lounge to prove one's skills.

What I meant by my post is that CitationShares have only been around for 7 years. We have more than NJ had at their 7 year anniversary. You folks high and mighty on NJ were not there during their first 7 years, you guys are just jumping on their bandwagon recently. When CS is in business as long as NJ, I am sure that we will be way more successful than NJ is at this point because we have better management.

The mushrooms Rocker just ate on his steak are making him delerious on his claim of us getting Metros. But I did hear of NJ adding a Caravan or two to their fleet to give the real low time guys with a pulse you're hiring a chance to build some actual IFR time. Back me up on that Rocker.

(Fade in Geico 'Caveman' music)

TV Announcer: Do you have a response?

Caveman: Yeah, I have a response. Ummmm...what?

Seriously, though...step away from the Tony Robbins books. Step away, slowwwwly.

What I meant by my post is that CitationShares have only been around for 7 years. We have more than NJ had at their 7 year anniversary. You folks high and mighty on NJ were not there during their first 7 years, you guys are just jumping on their bandwagon recently. When CS is in business as long as NJ, I am sure that we will be way more successful than NJ is at this point because we have better management.

The mushrooms Rocker just ate on his steak are making him delerious on his claim of us getting Metros. But I did hear of NJ adding a Caravan or two to their fleet to give the real low time guys with a pulse you're hiring a chance to build some actual IFR time. Back me up on that Rocker.

Yes, you heard correctly. We will be getting Caravans on skis for this coming winter/hunting season. To mark the hunting season, one Caravan will be painted in orange. Vokl and Rossignol will be the suppliers of the skis as well.

I will drive to HPN to get a game in. Only thing better, I think, would be Tempest in CMH...or even Dragon's Lair in the HR lounge to prove one's skills.

I am pretty pleased with my near million score on galaga. I wasted a lot of quality time getting to that point in my life. If Im there, none of the CS guys are gonna get a chance to play though. First through 8th place will all read, "NJA" for the high score respectively.

I say again...

Humpy,

It's real tough following those footsteps left up the mountain in the snow, ain't it.

You're welcome...

I guess when you actually START the fractional industry, it takes seven to ten years to kick it off. I think we can give the trailblazer a break on that note.

BTW, talked to the CS CEO a couple of months ago in NY. He told me that he didn't want to expand too fast (good plan) and that he wanted to keep the company fairly small in order to cater to their customers better.

Sounds like you're not towing the company line there humph?

Latest resources

Back