Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Humphreybogart

Here's Lookin At You Kid
Nj started in 1986. Seven years later in 1993, did they have everything they have now? Why didn't they? Netjets are now in business for 21 years and they have what they have. CitationShares have been in business for 7 years and we have close to what NJ has after 21 years. Imagine where CitationShares will be in another 14 years. I know, we'll still be head and shoulders above the rest out there.

If you took a poll from shares pilots and NJA pilots on how comfortable they are with their working conditions I wonder what the results would be?

Humpy ya need to grow up!!!!!!

First, you need to google netjets history and see that they have actually been around for a lot longer than 1986. Our roots are a lot deeper than you may realize. Second, are you nuts? Ok, seriously, if I look at the pilot numbers...CS 350 pilots and NJ 2650 pilots. hmmmm, are you really that close to us? AND oh yes, how many a/c do you have? I think if someone was to buy NJ they would get CS as the throw in. You know like the pendant with the TV offer that you can keep if you are not satisfied. I am just teasing..so dont get all upset. :)

HaHaHaHa!!! Good One

Nj started in 1986. Seven years later in 1993, did they have everything they have now? Why didn't they? Netjets are now in business for 21 years and they have what they have. CitationShares have been in business for 7 years and we have close to what NJ has after 21 years. Imagine where CitationShares will be in another 14 years. I know, we'll still be head and shoulders above the rest out there.

HaHaHaHaHa

Ummm. gotta tell ya nja, not impressed with the FO pay. That $47,000 (after 5 yrs) ought to be a BONUS for professionals, not a SALARY.

Baccardi

DRUNK POST? Whatcha drinkin Humph?

First, Glad you like it there.

Second, Cessna has decided to not grow CS anymore due to the RTS agreement.

Third, How many of the CJ4's are you guys getting? (Answer: NONE)

Fourth, Need the NJA guys and gals say: Ben'nies.

Fifth, Who got you your raise? (Answer: NJA UNION pilots.)

Sixth, Get a clue.

Over and out.

Latest resources

Back