CitationShares Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DC-10

Those are travel cities. They call them domiciles/bases though.
They fly you to where the plane is. No planes are based at a domicile.

You need to be 1.5 hours out from your base, so it is best if you live close to one of the domiciles. I am almost positive you tell them where you will be based.

54fighting

Last edited:
Bravo,

I used to work at Panorama back in high school....7-8 years ago, as a CSR. At the time, Phil Maraccini was the Mayor of Harrison and he was a part-time 414 and Navajo charter pilot. Always a nice guy, took the time out to answer my questions, etc. Glad to see he's moved on from politics to management in aviation. I'm sure he's doing really well there. How many ex-Panorama people are at CitationShares that you know of? I remember a few went to StarShares....any of the over at CS now?

-Neal

PS - I still fly out of HPN a bunch....buddy has an Archer over at Westair. Do you know Lynn Dreifus? She's at Tag I think. Haven't seen her in years.

flx757 said:
BluDevAv8r,

My wife is former Panorama. First at the desk, then a flight instructor, then to the NTSB, then back to flying. Her name is Randi....she recently started at CitationShares. I guess Dan Smith was her former flight instructor. That didn't hurt.

No way! Randi did my "simulated checkride" prior to my private pilot checkride way back in 1994. She was awesome! She also helped me tremendously when I was new at the desk, giving me tips and tricks to running our archane computer system. Small world!

Last I heard Randi was at Sun Country. Glad to hear Dan helped her get on at CitationShares. Excellent company from what I can see.

I wish I could get back in touch with all of the CFI's who worked at Panorama when I was in high school working the desk. I keep in touch with a few. Can you give her my email address? [email protected]. I'd love to shoot her a quick email, let her know where I am, etc.

-Neal Schwartz
Panorama Alum turned Commuter Puke

Latest resources

Back