CitationShares Interview Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

terryhfly

Has anyone had a follow-up call from CS lately? I have done the initial call and had a good feeling about it. How long till I would hear anything? Are they still doing the full phone interviews (I have heard that there are two) before the face to face interview? What kinda questions do they cover on the phone interviews? Thanks for the info!!!

Last edited:
I had a phone interview with them a while back, and did not make the cut, probably due to the hours I had at the time.

Got all the standard questions...why citationshares, etc. They want customer service oriented people..can you kiss a$$ type things...not that you are there for experience.

This time around I applied online...haven't got a call yet. How long before you got the initial call?

It was about 2 weeks. I believe that they are looking for pilots that live in the big 5 bases. I hope to hear something soon.

App, June 1,

Call #1 Wed 11th, Call #2 Fry 13th... Interview the 18th, hired 2 hours after leaving their office.. As advertised on the interview gouge. Great place, can't wait.. told it will be the Sovereign in Aug, PHX.

What's your stats?

Types in MD11, A320, CE750, CE560, ATR 72 and SIC types in CL-65 and E120..

5000+
2100 PIC (1312 jet FAR 135, 400 ATR 121)
3900 Multi-turbine

no failed checks, or types..

The other guy I interviewed with who didn't get hired had (from memory):

6 types, Lear's, DC9, Boeing 767.. 15000TT, 3000PIC Jet mostly under FAR 91... age about mid 50's.. working as an instructor with CMR now.

Latest resources

Back