• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Name calling is the last resort of a weak mind. Don't waste your time with RCR5, who is obviously unable to create a rational argument without delivering playground antics.

This is where my original question comes in. Under your concept, the remaining pilots would need to be ranked in order of their "merit" or value to the company. How would you quantify that value among the remaining pilots and what criterion would you use to identify the remaining pilots merit?

There is no "ranking", there are those that get it done and those that don't. How do you think all those rank and file workers get laid off when the union plays their ugly game before the union coughs anybody up to save money?

Do you think that they do it by seniority?

Hell no...

They keep those that produce the best quality product and are willing to make the company strong, because only the strong survive.

That can't be quantified by how long somebody has been in the job, but there are those that fit the job better than others.

Pilots have lots of personalities and not all are cut out to be frac pilots.

When the time comes to figure out furloughs, the same thinking should apply to the pilots as to the rank and file workers that have already taken the cut. The strong survive and the weak get culled.

Seniority should be meaningless.

Name calling is the last resort of a weak mind. Don't waste your time with RCR5, who is obviously unable to create a rational argument without delivering playground antics.

When it comes to a weak mind, you certainly are the first one that comes to my mind. He has rational arguments and it's clear that he's got the ability to make up his own mind, rather than use the group mentality that you do and allow others to make up your mind for you.

I have yet to meet a union monger that has the guts to stand up to union leadership even when he knows that the union is failing, and fischman.. after dicing with you for the best part of four years, I know that you are nothing but a union follower where pilots like RCR5 get it and understand it..

And to add one last thought, I can't sit there and enjoy how he's come across in his posts.. however, some of you guys don't really get how frustrating it is to watch what unions do to families until you've been caught up in a furlough and had the union turn its back on you. They support the top 2/3rds and sacrifice the rest.

He's venting, and while it may not be the right words and method, there are many out there that remain silent but feel no different than he does. I have had lots of PMs that have supported me over the years just because they didn't want to engage openly on the boards where I didn't have a problem doing so.

When it comes to a weak mind, you certainly are the first one that comes to my mind. He has rational arguments and it's clear that he's got the ability to make up his own mind, rather than use the group mentality that you do and allow others to make up your mind for you.

I have yet to meet a union monger that has the guts to stand up to union leadership even when he knows that the union is failing, and fischman.. after dicing with you for the best part of four years, I know that you are nothing but a union follower where pilots like RCR5 get it and understand it..

Sooo, you call name calling "rational arguments"? When in 4 years of sparring with you, have I EVER called you (or anyone else) a name? I'll save you the search. 0. But, you never let facts get in your way did you?

B19, the best part of sparring with you on FI.com is letting other people see your ridiculous posts... Please. Keep them coming.

... however, some of you guys don't really get how frustrating it is to watch what unions do to families until you've been caught up in a furlough and had the union turn its back on you. They support the top 2/3rds and sacrifice the rest.

CitationAir does not have a union you pompous dolt. There is nothing to watch other than what management hands down from up above usually late Friday afternoons.

RCR5 obviously has issues way beyond the scope of aviation. The last thing he needs is you using him as a foil for your lame instigations. :puke:

Please go away and flame-bait somewhere else.

ah gawd....b19 is back.

YOU DONT LIKE UNIONS......OK WE GET IT

ONE MORE TIME........WE HEAR YOU

No you don't... and I've never left.

Nobody likes a union except those that are in the union leadership reaping the financial benefits of the dues paying pilots.

They suckered the rest of you. I'm just one of those that couldn't be suckered.

Sooo, you call name calling "rational arguments"? When in 4 years of sparring with you, have I EVER called you (or anyone else) a name? I'll save you the search. 0. But, you never let facts get in your way did you?

B19, the best part of sparring with you on FI.com is letting other people see your ridiculous posts... Please. Keep them coming.

I guess your right, maybe you haven't called me any names. However, I've called you a union monger many times, and that really isn't a name, it's more of a description.

You've always been blind about those that have lost their careers and/or livelihoods because of unions, but that's OK, I wouldn't expect anything any different out of you.

Latest resources

Back