CitationAir & XO Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jasper

Why was the president of CitationAir and his VP of Scheduling(the ex-president's little brother) out at the XO Jet headquarters this past week? They didn't use a CitationAir plane. They flew out for the meeting on a Hawker.

Huh

This is about the fourth time I've heard about this event.
So, what would be the advantage? XOJet isn't about to help out a competitor & just give up advise. Is BS out there to sell X's? But why would he have JO on his coat tail (SO retired from that)? Huh, is XOJet financially secure enough to buy out CA?
Intriguing stuff. I guess we will just have to wait a week or two to find out what XOJet & CitationAir disclose.

My guess is XO might be looking for inexpensive airframes. I hear even with the rapid fleet growth, they still need more capacity.

Last edited:
Another guess

My guess is XO might be looking for inexpensive airframes. I hear even with the rapid fleet growth, they still need more capacity.

My guess is Textron wants out of this money losing business. Yesterday. Could they be shopping for a buyer?

My guess is those who are stalking CA managements travel habits may find visits to floptions as well. Use common sense people. Why should Textron subsidize air travel for one percenters any longer?

I heard a couple of suits were visiting MCC last week, but I have know clue whether they were CA people or not.

Last edited:
the outcome: XO is doing supplemental lift for CAir for one of their clients.
So, in other words, CAir has chartered XO Jet.. Fact...

Latest resources

Back