• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir To Cease Flight Operations On October 31

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Protect what?? they closed the doors! You have zero power over how management wants to run there company. Face it, we are a tool just like the rest of the working folks out there. I agree that we were in trouble pre IBT. That's why in my opinion it was the worst possible time too rock the boat. IBT also made us unmarketable. No company in their right mind wanted to take on such a headache. Just because your so pro union doesn't make you right. Hell, you guys squeaked in by 17 pilots, so I guess half the pilots were wrong.

The IBT mentality gets under my skin. It's not so much the union deal as it's IBT. The membership there displays so much intimidation and attitude. Everyone whose under their rule can't wait to vote them out. Their motto is show me the Dues$$$. Their's about as much credibility in IBT as their is in DC. I trust no one, not management or IBT.

Last edited:
I hear ya FRAC! Ask questions and hold their feet to the fire. Congratulations on your new job. The rest of us have to make the best of the hand we were dealt.

I'm not writing a paper. I'm posting on a forum. Fine, I could proof read before I hit post. It must be so rewarding to go through life with such a higher intelligence. Spelling errors aside, you still get my point.

Only IBT sheep have mastered the English language. They love to pick out your mistakes. After all, they have nothing else. IBT's track record speaks for it's self.

Last edited:
Only IBT sheep have mastered the English language. They love to pick out your mistakes. After all, they have nothing else. IBT's track record speaks for it's self.

I'm not IBT and I get tired of there, their, and they're being hacked to death. It's a sure sign of ignorance to make such simple mistakes.

Hi FRAC. You may have got a better job, but please don't insult me. I don't have that opportunity, so I have to make the best of what I have. Putting other pilots down just shows your lack of maturity. Enjoy your new job and I hope you don't have to look back!

Latest resources

Back