• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir To Cease Flight Operations On October 31

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Phil wins I guess, at least in his mind.

NO WAY MAN!!!! We sure showed them!!!! That'll teach them to mess with us! We shut em down!!!!!!

o wait..........the union doesn't provide pay checks???????

rigger,

The management brought on the union through their own actions.

X

Rigger will never get it. He is too confused by his own anti Union Dogma.
Management will always have his type of useful idiot around to carry their water for them.

NO WAY MAN!!!! We sure showed them!!!! That'll teach them to mess with us! We shut em down!!!!!!

o wait..........the union doesn't provide pay checks???????

Also rigger, the union didn't "shut em down", Cessna/Textron "shut em down" do to the poor business decisions made by management. Period.

We were barely hanging on during one of the worst economical times in our countries history. Still making good money, flying nice equipment. That wasn't enough for the brain children who decided to vote in the IBT. Face it that was the final straw for Textron/Cessna. Many of us new this would be the outcome if IBT was voted in and it sure does suck to be right!!

Management types or company suck ups. It doesn't matter how much you would get paid, the model was flawed and destined to fail union or not. Feels good to blame somebody though.... How about blaming management for charging too little?

As far as Unions go. IBT was the best you could do. Their the least respected Union out there. It's like listening to a broken record with you pro union guys. If one doesn't drink the union cool aid, we're not as intelligent. I do thank IBT for one thing. I sure wouldn't have found my current position if CA was still in business.

As far as Unions go. IBT was the best you could do. Their the least respected Union out there. It's like listening to a broken record with you pro union guys. If one doesn't drink the union cool aid, we're not as intelligent. I do thank IBT for one thing. I sure wouldn't have found my current position if CA was still in business.

The IBT didn't sign the non-compete with NJ that caused CA to exit the fractional business, Cessna did. From the moment that happned CA was doomed.

What I've never understood about guys like you is why you would blame your fellow pilots - who were after all the unions leadership - for the companies mismanagement?

Are you so mentally committed to the comfort you find in the parrent/child relationship inherent in at-will employment that you can't come to terms with the idea that mommy and daddy management would ever do something to hurt you? Or is it just that you can't face the fact that as a pilot you are nothing but a tool they use to make money? You want to feel special and the fact that others choose band together to protect themselves threatens the fragile underpinnings of your world view?

Latest resources

Back