• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationAir Recalls 16 Furloughed Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Company kicks you to the curb, Union turns their backs on you, "Only Netjets...." Stay classy San Diego!
Love that dumba$$ Will Farrell quote!
Jack Mehoff. Guess that means you are just SPUuuhNK. Or SPooo. You are the excrement of a testicular element. It's the stuff only desperate women want, JackMeOff. Ugly fat desperate women at spermatazoa banks. Or gay guys in a circle j*rk. Are you gay? The rest of us, nnnnnnot so much!

I only know I wouldn't open a letter from you since you obviously have issues with alternative adhesion. And God knows where your desperate juvenile tongue has been.

And yes, juvvy, nobody uses any variety of jerking off slang after the age of 15. Why???? Cause a REAL MAN don't have to, little boy!

Regardless, hold back on your judgements since there are many worse stories than yours, and they don't involve semen.

Last edited:
Love that dumba$$ Will Farrell quote!
Jack Mehoff. Guess that means you are just SPUuuhNK. Or SPooo. You are the excrement of a testicular element. It's the stuff only desperate women want, JackMeOff. Ugly fat desperate women at spermatazoa banks. Or gay guys in a circle j*rk. Are you gay? The rest of us, nnnnnnot so much!

I only know I wouldn't open a letter from you since you obviously have issues with alternative adhesion. And God knows where your desperate juvenile tongue has been.

And yes, juvvy, nobody uses any variety of jerking off slang after the age of 15. Why???? Cause a REAL MAN don't have to, little boy!

Regardless, hold back on your judgements since there are many worse stories than yours, and they don't involve semen.

I'm sorry I couldn't hear what you were saying. I was too busy pump'n your daughter and she was screaming really loud.

Now Don't you have a klan meeting to goto you gay bashing old hillbilly.

Every morning my wife tells me I'm the best looking guy in the room. Do you think she's serious?

Which end of you is she looking at?:laugh:

Latest resources

Back